A Wigdout trip report, DISmeets, Flashing Jelly Rings and Manpris, Oh MY!

If you liked it you should really read "Little Alters Everywhere" and "Ya Yas in Bloom"....
I just fell in love with the characters.

I'll have to put them on my list.

Hmmmm, it sure has an interesting title!:cutie:

It was a great book. I got some real good advice from it on how to handle teenage/pre-teen daughters. The book is set in Jackson, MS so lot of Southern Humor.

Time to say good bye to this trip report. So that means some show and tell!

Some you may remember my debut on the cowbell....
This what I received for that performance..

097-2.jpg

I had an idea for a bulletin board so I purchased some of the Tibetan prayer flags. I have since forgotten the idea....

072-4.jpg

A romper for Harper to wear during our Christmas trip.

071-4.jpg

A sweatshirt for Harper for the Christmas trip.

070-4.jpg

Do it yourself tattoo kits for the girls. (still in packages I'll bet)

098-2.jpg

A DVC pin.

096-4.jpg

Two special purchase backpacks.

076-4.jpg

Give-away bags from Welcome Home Wednesdays.

077-4.jpg

Back to school teacher bag.

079-4.jpg

Window decals.

080-4.jpg

Spectro CD. Was just listening to it today!

081-4.jpg

Disney easy buttons, I love these guys!

082-4.jpg

Mickey frame, still in box.....
:sad2:

083-4.jpg

Pins and fridge magnet.

087-4.jpg

Winnings from the trivia at SAB, still in box...

088-4.jpg

A nice little pill bottle from Morocco. No pills are residing in the bottle...

090-4.jpg

More pins, one is a repeat, the middle pin is from a trade and since we were at Disney on Donald's birthday Baylor chose the pin on the left...

091-4.jpg

Special purchase throw.

092-4.jpg

Continued in next post.

More Disney souvies... and a DIS meet!

Milka Creme chocolate bars from Germany.

067-4.jpg

Citrus Candies from FLchick... oh my gosh but these are good!
:goodvibes

068-4.jpg

This was to be Harper's Halloween costume, but it's way too big.

069-5.jpg

When we got home from the trip three DIS unplugged t-shirt's were waiting for us.

084-4.jpg

086-4.jpg

After returning home we had a short excursion planned to Stillwater OK to meet some DIS friends from chat.

It was so nice to meet Wanna and Range!

113-2.jpg

Pammy and her famous trip binder.

115-2.jpg

117-2.jpg

Our friends that we chatted with almost nightly were traveling from the East Coast to Yellowstone with a stop in Las Vegas. This turned into quite a trip for them. Pammy, feel free to post a new picture of yourself or send me one to post!
Let's just say our dear Wanna became quite ill while on the road. Thank goodness she is doing very well now!

Stay tuned for final thoughts...

I'll wear Harper's costume!!!
I'm pretty sure it won't be too big for me.

That is about the cutest thing ever.

You came away with alot of loot!!

So many things you bought I want!

I like the DVC pins and bag... what exactly is the Wednesday things....

I bought the Spectro CD and want the car decal.... or at least any WDW car decal!

So what was sweet Harper for Halloween?

So many things you bought I want!

I like the DVC pins and bag... what exactly is the Wednesday things....

I bought the Spectro CD and want the car decal.... or at least any WDW car decal!

So what was sweet Harper for Halloween?

On Wednesdays at 4:00 or 4:30 :confused3 over at the Boardwalk in the Atlantic City Dance Hall, they have a program for DVC members. There are snacks and always a free giveaway. Oh yes, door prizes too! It's a fun way to get DVC merchandise...for free!

Harper was a jack-o-lantern. I bought that outfit for her last year at Cracker Barrel and had totally forgot all about it. I have pictures to upload.

Did you all have a some Halloween fun? I would love to see pictures of Hannah, Em and Luke! What kind of little goblins were they?

On Wednesdays at 4:00 or 4:30 :confused3 over at the Boardwalk in the Atlantic City Dance Hall, they have a program for DVC members. There are snacks and always a free giveaway. Oh yes, door prizes too! It's a fun way to get DVC merchandise...for free!

Harper was a jack-o-lantern. I bought that outfit for her last year at Cracker Barrel and had totally forgot all about it. I have pictures to upload.

Did you all have a some Halloween fun? I would love to see pictures of Hannah, Em and Luke! What kind of little goblins were they?

Free DVC stuff... sounds like we need to go!

Despite having all day to get ready it was crazy! I tried to run a lot of errands and then realized I did not have my food ready for the party before trick or treating...

As for my witch, carebear and monkey... they had fun, but Luke capped off the night sick-- literally all over my mom!

Free DVC stuff... sounds like we need to go!

Despite having all day to get ready it was crazy! I tried to run a lot of errands and then realized I did not have my food ready for the party before trick or treating...

As for my witch, carebear and monkey... they had fun, but Luke capped off the night sick-- literally all over my mom!

Welcome Home Wednesdays could be one of your activities next summer! Not terribly exciting for the kids but it's not bad...

Oh no, your poor mom and poor Luke.
:eek:

Love all your souvies!! That Minnie Mouse costume is adorable! Would Harper be able to wear it next year?

Love all the souvenirs! Where did you get your car decals? I am going to be searching for those in January!

You are the shopping Queen!

We bought Danielle a shirt on her first visit too. I think it's packed away in the attic.

Love all your souvies!! That Minnie Mouse costume is adorable! Would Harper be able to wear it next year?

That was my thought. Too big for this year but maybe good for next year?

Spectro serenades me home quite often. I go out the back door, take my lanyard off my neck (it is a Disney one, but it still feels like a chain of bondage, since it only holds my school keys), and pop in Spectro. When I hear, On this magic night.... I can get happy real quick! :)

Megan thinks that she might be able to wear it next year. She said it's just huge!
Love all the souvenirs! Where did you get your car decals? I am going to be searching for those in January!
I'm pretty sure the decals were at WOD...
Actually I'm sure of it!

You are the shopping Queen!
Why thank you, thank you very much.....in my best Elvis drawl.:lmao:

We bought Danielle a shirt on her first visit too. I think it's packed away in the attic.
Awwww, is it small enough to put on a stuffed animal? That would be really cute!

Why thank you dear, especially since you are the one who encourages me. :rolleyes1

That was my thought. Too big for this year but maybe good for next year?
I sure hope she can wear it next year.
[/Spectro serenades me home quite often. I go out the back door, take my lanyard off my neck (it is a Disney one, but it still feels like a chain of bondage, since it only holds my school keys), and pop in Spectro. When I hear, On this magic night.... I can get happy real quick! :)QUOTE]
Doesn't it just transport you? I know I'm a nut but, I hear that music and I'm on the curb with the parade starting...

Wonderful souvenirs!!! I love them all! Harper is going to be so cute in her new sweatshirt, and I hope she can wear the Minnie Mouse costume next year!

Loved all the souvies!! I just adore Disney Merchandise!! AWWW love the Minnie costume for Harper!!! She is going to be extra adorable in it!!!!!! Thanks for a great trip report Anita!! I so look forward to the next one!

Wonderful souvenirs!!! I love them all! Harper is going to be so cute in her new sweatshirt, and I hope she can wear the Minnie Mouse costume next year!
Thanks Jackie! I hope she can wear that dress next year too. :goodvibes
Loved all the souvies!! I just adore Disney Merchandise!! AWWW love the Minnie costume for Harper!!! She is going to be extra adorable in it!!!!!! Thanks for a great trip report Anita!! I so look forward to the next one!

Jen, I woke up early this morning thinking that we are leaving in 49 days...
I need to get so much done in the few weekends that I have left! I agree,
Disney merchandise is the best!

No luck for me at Target. The $1 bin lacked in anything Disney. They are just starting to put things up in the Christmas section. I bet by the end of this week they'll be in full Christmas swing. I'll try again then.

They did have some new Princess and the Frog books in the regular book section. That included a cute kids' cookbook, which I thought about buying for Brooklynn. She is quite fascinated with the fact that there is a brand new princess and she loves to cook, so that could be a good Christmas gift. It had the recipe for a pineapple bread pudding (yum!), beignets, and a banana stuffed French toast, as well as many other things. I walked around with it a while, but then put it back to give it more thought. I'm really trying to use cash only right now and get this credit card down before we go on our December trip. The book was $10.99, and I had a ten dollar bill. I was mostly there just to look at the Christmas and $1.00 Disney stuff anyway and get a bag of Fritos to go with the chili. I managed to make it out of there using only cash, but I may get the cookbook when I go back to check out the Disney Christmas stuff next week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter