Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

That's funny! My family are rude (though they don't mean to be), loud talking northerners from Massachusetts and I'm marrying into a New York Italian family...talk about loud! When booking restaurants at Disney, I had to make sure they were all loud action packed places so that we didn't get kicked out! No V&A for us!! :laughing:

Ha, that's funny! I could never do V&A's either, I'm such a tomboy. I feel your pain:laughing:

Abby- I hate to jump in here while everyones chatting but I wanted to say that I LOVE:love: your wedding dress and your BM's dresses. I also have to say that your beachy theme is so so adorable. I hope DH and I can have a vowel renewal on the beach in some exotic country. :cloud9: Well... we all can dream, right?

ETA: You will LOVE Randy!!

awe, thanks maggie!!:hug:

I actually decided to use Randy after seeing your pics - they were GORGEOUS!

We own DVC points at the WL, so I'm partial to that resort but I also LOVE the Beach Club, so choosing a venue was a hard decision to make.

There's so many places where you can go for a vow renewal! I have friends that have gone to Mexico and Costa Rica and loved it. keep us posted on whatever you decide (especially if you have it in Disney!) ;)

Oh, Abby, FYI, I think you look Very very young...its not just your DF, but then again, you ARE young too, compared to some of us on here!

awe, thanks maggie!!:hug:

I actually decided to use Randy after seeing your pics - they were GORGEOUS!

We own DVC points at the WL, so I'm partial to that resort but I also LOVE the Beach Club, so choosing a venue was a hard decision to make.

There's so many places where you can go for a vow renewal! I have friends that have gone to Mexico and Costa Rica and loved it. keep us posted on whatever you decide (especially if you have it in Disney!) ;)

Dh and I just got back a few weeks ago from Cozumel (Mexico) and I saw the most beautiful wedding.... they had anywhere from 60-100 guests and I thought it was truly amazing. Here are some photos.... I hate to hijack but it kinda goes along with the beachy thing...
(Im the terrible onlooker to weddings... they are just so beautiful I cant help but watch)

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

I just love beachy type weddings! Congrats on yours-- I :love: your theme!

Maggie:UHHH! I just gasped! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting these pics!!!

Jodee- I'm about to turn 25, so yes, I am still a spring chick. But I've been following the boards for so long that I feel much older.
...and anyway, most of you are still young too. I don't think anyone here is 80 yrs old yet, so I don't want to hear any "I'm old" comments!!!:laughing:

Abby, I am loving your PJ! Everything looks beautiful! Who is your dress by? It is so classic and elegant!:goodvibes You and your DF are just adorable together! I can't wait to read more!!!

awe, thanks Courtney! my dress is from Casablanca, I think its from the Fall 2006 collection. It should still be on the www.casablancabridal.com website.

Can't wait to hear about your plans as well!!

Abby-Ok I feel like a DORK! How did I miss your PJ? OMG I am so excited to read all about it!!!!! You rock! Everything looks wonderful and you will be such a beautiful bride! I can't wait to hear more! I totally support you being a talker! I am too! I think DF wants me to SHUT IT sometimes. Who would have thought my Colombian husband to be quiet! You have me hooked!

Abby-Ok I feel like a DORK! How did I miss your PJ? OMG I am so excited to read all about it!!!!! You rock! Everything looks wonderful and you will be such a beautiful bride! I can't wait to hear more! I totally support you being a talker! I am too! I think DF wants me to SHUT IT sometimes. Who would have thought my Colombian husband to be quiet! You have me hooked!

Hey there! awe...
I'm glad I'm not the only girl who loves to blah,blah,blah...can we help the fact that we were blessed with social skills?:confused3

I was at Starbucks this morning and thought of your engagement favors, so nice!

Maggie:UHHH! I just gasped! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting these pics!!!

Jodee- I'm about to turn 25, so yes, I am still a spring chick. But I've been following the boards for so long that I feel much older.
...and anyway, most of you are still young too. I don't think anyone here is 80 yrs old yet, so I don't want to hear any "I'm old" comments!!!:laughing:

well, I JUST turned 50 so I'm over the half way mark to 80 :lmao: but really, I don't feel it, I don't think I look it and I can guarantee you - I certainly don't act it!! :rotfl: mind over matter!!

Michelle :cloud9:

well, I JUST turned 50 so I'm over the half way mark to 80 :lmao: but really, I don't feel it, I don't think I look it and I can guarantee you - I certainly don't act it!! :rotfl: mind over matter!!

Michelle :cloud9:

You certainly don't look it Michelle! lookin' good!

You certainly don't look it Michelle! lookin' good!

aaawwww, you are too sweet! ok, so you can be one of my "second" daughters!:goodvibes my 23 year old has always wanted a sister! :rotfl:

Michelle:cloud9:

aaawwww, you are too sweet! ok, so you can be one of my "second" daughters!:goodvibes my 23 year old has always wanted a sister! :rotfl:

Michelle:cloud9:

haha!
(in Napoleon Dynamite's voice) Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!;)

I just found your planning journal. Congratulations! I'm getting married the day after you , and we have the same planner. I agree that she's awesome. Can't wait to hear more!

Samantha

I just found your planning journal. Congratulations! I'm getting married the day after you , and we have the same planner. I agree that she's awesome. Can't wait to hear more!

Samantha

Hi Samantha! what are your locations? My wedding rehearsal is at 10am Thursday morning at the WP. Maybe I might see you???

The wedding pavilion and the living seas. We'll be up on thursday and our rehearsal is friday at 3.

Kind of hoping for an update here....(foot tapping...) as it has been a little while...

Anything? anything?? We're getting closer to your big day!!!:cutie:

Kind of hoping for an update here....(foot tapping...) as it has been a little while...

Anything? anything?? We're getting closer to your big day!!!:cutie:

Jodee! thanks for the reminder, I'm such a ridiculous slacker and i get engrossed w/ everyone else's plans....

Latest:

Jon's uncle and aunt are coming to NY July 4th weekend and I am peeing on myself because I haven't met any of his family in person. I keep having nightmares that the meeting is going to bomb.
As we have discussed before (wink, wink) I'm a big yapper and I think my df's family is much more laid back and their conversations are more paced. I'm not saying their retarted and all, (of course not abby) just saying that I have to check myself before opening the chompers.

Wedding related: What do you ladies think about this hairstyle? I like this hairstyle, but not sure yet...

IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/abbybaker_2007/abhair2.jpg[/IMG]

abhair1.jpg

What do y'all think of this veil?
viel1.jpg

I'm really going for the romantic look here.

Also, is there a "check yourself in for your latest wieght" thread? I need to lose 10 pounds by August and I haven't been very faithful to the diet because there is absolutely no one to report to. My mom says that i'm chunky, yet, she tries to feed me all the time.
OH! and I went to Pathmark (our market) and they had Edy's ice cream on sale: Buy 1 tub, get 2 free!!!!!!!!
I got 2 ice cream sundaes and 1 rocky road, YUMMO! ok, so this is why the weight isn't comin' off.

I do have an old 1990 Abs of Steel tape w/ Tammy Lee Webb (she's the best!-i used to wear my socks w/ white high top sneaks to look just like her:confused3 ) and it really did work when I gave it my best. My BIL still calls me Abs of steel (short for Abigail)- although, that's really not how my abs look.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter