Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

OK, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto...you look fab!!! Would love to see a pic with the leg warmers and the leotard though!! :rotfl:

omg! imagine me in the leotard?!?!? ...oh right, and i need the stretchy headband that goes across the forehead too...

HOLY CA'MOLY AL (<-- definitely a Chris Farley right there)-- you are anything BUT fat. You have absolutely not one ounce of back fat on you-- and I dont see fat anywhere else either. You have the body people would kill for! Big chest, small stomach, VERY CUTE back..... Abby-- you have got to me kidding me! You could fit into that leotard right now!

I want you to go get that thing on... get your socks on and take a photo! The dress looks amazing on you!

As DH would say "Killer boots"...

Maggie- too funny!!!:laughing: (Love chris farley by the way) you are way too nice- the back fat is there people!

You are beautiful! And you know you can't deny it. Your dress is amazing. Oh trust me I had way more back fat. Ha. I can't wait to see after the final fitting.

I HAVE TO DENY IT!!!!:laughing: seriously, if I grabbed my back, you can see the flab come right out...eeewwww!

Oh my goodness Abby! You are way too hard on yourself! You have a great body and are a beautiful girl with or without make-up! I don't know what you are talking about needing to lose weight!

Your dress is amazing though and you look so beautiful in it! I cannot believe that guy wrote that though... men :rolleyes:

Jen- you are also waaay tooo nice!

omg! imagine me in the leotard?!?!? ...oh right, and i need the stretchy headband that goes across the forehead too...

Maggie- too funny!!!:laughing: (Love chris farley by the way) you are way too nice- the back fat is there people!

I HAVE TO DENY IT!!!!:laughing: seriously, if I grabbed my back, you can see the flab come right out...eeewwww!

Jen- you are also waaay tooo nice!

Are you sure that we are all too nice, and that you arent just seeing something that isnt there?? The first step to recovery Abby is admitting that you have a problem;) And your problem is thinking you have added weight that you dont!

Are you sure that we are all too nice, and that you arent just seeing something that isnt there?? The first step to recovery Abby is admitting that you have a problem;) And your problem is thinking you have added weight that you dont!

Maggie- :rotfl: ok, this is the thing. I have huge babies(wink) which makes me bigger up on top, so I think its much easier for me to have the "I'm chunky" complex because I can't wear most shirts that most woman can use, such as halter tops, spagetti straps, and even strapless.

when I get my bras, they always have thick grandma straps cause I need the extra support. And, i tend to gain wait up top anyway, like right under my chin. So I have the triple chin and the huge mamas to deal w/.

I wish I had hips;) I had so many Barbies growing up and always wanted her hips! - she had the perfect body!!!

oooh! almost forgot, love the new sig pic;)

you look fab!!! i love your dressa nd it looks awesome on you. It looks like it sutis your style.

what company made that. the lace deatail is exceptional. wow love it

Abby

I LOVE that Dress....the lace overlay is simple beautiful!! I LOVE it

The hairstyle & veil are perfect for your dress....you caouldnt have matched it any better

you dont look bad in that pic at all....Im not as big as you(36C) but I know the girls can be hard to control.....how does Pam Anderson do it!!!

I TOTALLY agree what you had said way back about the Mexican food in WDW.....it tastes to much like a microwave dish.....You'll have to PM me your info & I can try and arrange to send you some homemade tamales next function;)

So you keep saying you talk alot & your worried about meeting some of DFs family(which you are killing me with your comedy)....I talked so much today at work I got a bad tickle in my throat & had to be quiet & down some water....it was pretty sad...so i hear ya....im right there...all the way:rotfl2:

Abby, the dress is stunning, you are stunning - what back fat???!!

wow....truly beautiful. and I love that veil you're thinking of....a vision, sweetie, a real vision..:hug:

Michelle:cloud9:

Abby - You look stunning! After you first posted your dress in you PJ I started seeing it in EVERY magazine and now I'm second guessing mine. I don't know how I missed it before. So elegant, classy and romantic.

Abby - the dress and veil and hairstyle are PERFECT! You are going for a romantic look and you are absolutley going to achieve that! Gorgeous!
And, if you'll allow me, I would like to join the big "girls" club:rotfl2: . Me and my double d's have been struglling to feel good about ourselves for years.

Abby

I LOVE that Dress....the lace overlay is simple beautiful!! I LOVE it

The hairstyle & veil are perfect for your dress....you caouldnt have matched it any better

you dont look bad in that pic at all....Im not as big as you(36C) but I know the girls can be hard to control.....how does Pam Anderson do it!!!

I TOTALLY agree what you had said way back about the Mexican food in WDW.....it tastes to much like a microwave dish.....You'll have to PM me your info & I can try and arrange to send you some homemade tamales next function;)

So you keep saying you talk alot & your worried about meeting some of DFs family(which you are killing me with your comedy)....I talked so much today at work I got a bad tickle in my throat & had to be quiet & down some water....it was pretty sad...so i hear ya....im right there...all the way:rotfl2:

Cori- you know how to make Tamalees?! that's awesome! those babies are delicious but not easy enough to make very often. GO GIRL!
You poor thing, I know how you feel, this morning I was coughing up a storm-I think its payback for yacking away w/ my mouth yesterday.:laughing:

Abby, the dress is stunning, you are stunning - what back fat???!!

wow....truly beautiful. and I love that veil you're thinking of....a vision, sweetie, a real vision..:hug:

Michelle:cloud9:

whatever michelle, you're supposed to say that. You're my 2nd mother!;)

Abby - You look stunning! After you first posted your dress in you PJ I started seeing it in EVERY magazine and now I'm second guessing mine. I don't know how I missed it before. So elegant, classy and romantic.

WEll, I'm sure your dress is beautiful but you should wear the dress that you absolutey love, so if that means making a change, go for it. I posted the dress designer info previously on this thread.;)

Abby - the dress and veil and hairstyle are PERFECT! You are going for a romantic look and you are absolutley going to achieve that! Gorgeous!
And, if you'll allow me, I would like to join the big "girls" club:rotfl2: . Me and my double d's have been struglling to feel good about ourselves for years.

Yaye! we have a club- so, when do we start this thread?;)

Abby, you are beautiful, that dress looks gorgeous on you and you do not have to lose weight at all. Honestly if I looked like you I would not have to be attempting the cabbage soup diet next week. You 'have it going on' in all the right places girl:woohoo: I completely understand where you're coming from on the big chest front, I'm a D cup and my bridal consultant said that a halter would be better for me to keep those girls strapped:rotfl: You have an itty, bitty waist so you are perfectly in proportion. Apparently I have an hour glass figure (not that I can see it, yet;) ) but I'm hoping it makes itself available, if only for the wedding:) I can't wait to see your final fitting!

Abby, you are beautiful, that dress looks gorgeous on you and you do not have to lose weight at all. Honestly if I looked like you I would not have to be attempting the cabbage soup diet next week. You 'have it going on' in all the right places girl:woohoo: I completely understand where you're coming from on the big chest front, I'm a D cup and my bridal consultant said that a halter would be better for me to keep those girls strapped:rotfl: You have an itty, bitty waist so you are perfectly in proportion. Apparently I have an hour glass figure (not that I can see it, yet;) ) but I'm hoping it makes itself available, if only for the wedding:) I can't wait to see your final fitting!

summer, that's interesting because I've tried halter tops but I find that it brings the melons closer together.
I really wish my waist was itty bitty!!!

You should be so proud of yourself, loosing a good chunk of weight, that's so good. I'm sure you look great (especially if you have an hour glass figure-woohoo!)

Yes, it does bring them closer together, but it makes them look like something out of Dangerous Liasons too:rotfl2:

Well, girls...I would gladly donate some hips and thighs to you skinny little bottoms ! I am more "triangle shaped", so if we could only work out a trade ! :rotfl:

I agree-- im right there with you offering up my hips and thighs. Anyone? OH PLEASE!!

See there Ms. Abby...:snooty: Im not the only one who thinks your a skinny mini;) ... go ahead... tell me i'm right:rolleyes1 .... im waiting...:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter