Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

Hips are sooo pretty, it makes you look like you have a smaller waist...contrary to my cereal box shape (ya know like spongebob?)

when I was in HS, I would complain to my GYM teacher, this older Italian woman,: "geez woman, you oughta stop making me run, my ****s are slowing me down" then I would explain to her my master plan about how i was going to get a reduction.

She was flabbergasted! She said "what'ya crazeee?!?!? Don't do it, ya husbands gonna love'em!"

that did make me think twice about it, but the fact of the matter is that the melons haven't ceased to grow and I fluctuate from a size 8-10 (hhmmm, I think I remember Maggie saying she was a 6!!!) I WISH I could get down to 6 by the wedding...:chewy:

Hips are sooo pretty, it makes you look like you have a smaller waist...contrary to my cereal box shape (ya know like spongebob?)

when I was in HS, I would complain to my GYM teacher, this older Italian woman,: "geez woman, you oughta stop making me run, my ****s are slowing me down" then I would explain to her my master plan about how i was going to get a reduction.

She was flabbergasted! She said "what'ya crazeee?!?!? Don't do it, ya husbands gonna love'em!"

that did make me think twice about it, but the fact of the matter is that the melons haven't ceased to grow and I fluctuate from a size 8-10 (hhmmm, I think I remember Maggie saying she was a 6!!!) I WISH I could get down to 6 by the wedding...:chewy:

Abby I will trade my A cup and Pooh size 16 body for your "girls" and size 8/10 anyday.!

No im between a 6 & 8.... more than anything im an 8. I think thats pretty standard for a lot of us. My hips are out of this world though... seriously they arent little like some girls or small 'love handles'... mine start high and venture out into dangerous waters. Bathing suit bottoms dont make me look any better-- but rather choppy! Can I have some of your ****s? Ive always wanted some!

Abby I will trade my A cup and Pooh size 16 body for your "girls" and size 8/10 anyday.!

Laura- I'm so sad for you. How do we cheer ourselves up? let's be silly!!!

Here's a question: WHEN DID YOURS GROW?:confused:
(speaking about ****s)
Mine just grew overnight when I was 13. No warning signs, didn't give me a year or so to track their progress, they just ballooned over night :confused3

Maggie- your hips don't look close to being as big as you claim!!! I remember you in your cute halter top (pic in your tr) and you looked like Barbie. (especially w/ your pretty blonde hair)

(speaking about ****s)
Mine just grew overnight when I was 13. No warning signs, didn't give me a year or so to track their progress, they just ballooned over night :confused3

Maggie- your hips don't look close to being as big as you claim!!! I remember you in your cute halter top (pic in your tr) and you looked like Barbie. (especially w/ your pretty blonde hair)

:sad2:

(speaking about ****s)

Um maybe mine just got turned around and they will grow at 31? Yes being silli is good.

Um maybe mine just got turned around and they will grow at 31? Yes being silli is good.

Yaye! that's a good thing Laura, you will be back pain free!

Dont' be sad Maggie!
Ok let's change the question: WHY ARE HIPS WONDERFUL?

Hips are wonderful because they pad your back and make you look pretty. WHen you get mad you can put your hands on your hips and BOOM! automatic intimidation- husbands all over will respond.
My husband will have a hard time responding because when I put my hands on my hips they'll fall right off. there's nothing to hold on to:confused3

Dont' be sad Maggie!

Hips are wonderful because they pad your back and make you look pretty. WHen you get mad you can put your hands on your hips and BOOM! automatic intimidation- husbands all over will respond.
My husband will have a hard time responding because when I put my hands on my hips they'll fall right off. there's nothing to hold on to:confused3

:lmao: but he will be too busy looking at your "girls" to ever be mad at you. hehe

Dont' be sad Maggie!

:rotfl:

I wanted to post photos of my nephews w/ me.

The older one is Tyler (he's the one that constantly karate chops me on the shoulders).
But he's "got a storm comin'" to him...

dodgeballstiller1.jpg

(I know I'm quoting Ben's other movie but I think this pic describes the intensity of my emotions much better...)

...cause I've been training my reflex's to respond once I get a whiff of him running behind me.

dodgeball2.jpg

I really am just kidding though about the whole "intensity of my feelings". I'm a sucker for my nephews, i really think they could attack me and it would be fine.

The other is Julian (only 3 months old - well, he's 2 months in the pics).

abstyjul2.jpg

Here, baby Julian is sticking his tongue out at you ALL!!:laughing:

abstyjul1.jpg

I wanted to post photos of my nephews w/ me.

The older one is Tyler (he's the one that constantly karate chops me on the shoulders).
But he's "got a storm comin'" to him...

dodgeballstiller1.jpg

(I know I'm quoting Ben's other movie but I think this pic describes the intensity of my emotions much better...)

...cause I've been training my reflex's to respond once I get a whiff of him running behind me.

dodgeball2.jpg

I really am just kidding though about the whole "intensity of my feelings". I'm a sucker for my nephews, i really think they could attack me and it would be fine.

The other is Julian (only 3 months old - well, he's 2 months in the pics).

abstyjul2.jpg

Here, baby Julian is sticking his tongue out at you ALL!!:laughing:

abstyjul1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww so cute!

WOW look at all that hair....Isa had alot of hair when she was born..to cute

As for the girls.....i got bigger after I had Isa...was a 34B & went up to 36C...i am with you abby,,,i gotta watch what i wear cause I dont want to be hanging out to much...plus....i hate when those old men stare....its just SO wrong

Hips....ive got em....right around 12-14....i like my curves...i just want to get more toned & less jiggly...i did luck out in the waist area

You guys are cracking me up!!

WOW look at all that hair....Isa had alot of hair when she was born..to cute

As for the girls.....i got bigger after I had Isa...was a 34B & went up to 36C...i am with you abby,,,i gotta watch what i wear cause I dont want to be hanging out to much...plus....i hate when those old men stare....its just SO wrong

Hips....ive got em....right around 12-14....i like my curves...i just want to get more toned & less jiggly...i did luck out in the waist area

You guys are cracking me up!!

yaye! more pics on your sig!

I don't care how long ago your dftw was, you were a such a beautiful bride!
and still sooo pretty!!! I'm not saying it's okay, but I can understand why the old men look...eeee, gross! (I wonder what Jose thinks about that...)

You seemed to have lucked out in all dept's cori:laughing:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you guys crack me up!!! I wasn't a size 6 or 8 when I was born! :lmao: 50 years old, 3 grown children, hips ( oh yeah ) - I'm in the size 14 category , then again I'm 5'8" so it's not too bad - well, my DF LOVES my body - I still ask what mirror is he looking in???!!! and as for the "girls" - 38D here!!

seriously, almost every woman has a complaint about her body - no matter how thin! I asked my other half if we're all like that and he says yup - a female insecurity of sorts, I guess....

I feel like I'm going to fight with the same 20 pounds or so all my life ..up, down, up, down like a see-saw!:confused3

but I'm learning to like myself....and just to let you guys know: Maggimus - great figure! Abby- wish my hips were like that , Laura - so pretty, not at all Pooh like ! and the most important thing is what's inside and believe me, you girls are TOPS - beautiful, smart, funny - the whole package!!!

Michelle:cloud9:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you guys crack me up!!! I wasn't a size 6 or 8 when I was born! :lmao: 50 years old, 3 grown children, hips ( oh yeah ) - I'm in the size 14 category , then again I'm 5'8" so it's not too bad - well, my DF LOVES my body - I still ask what mirror is he looking in???!!! and as for the "girls" - 38D here!!

seriously, almost every woman has a complaint about her body - no matter how thin! I asked my other half if we're all like that and he says yup - a female insecurity of sorts, I guess....

I feel like I'm going to fight with the same 20 pounds or so all my life ..up, down, up, down like a see-saw!:confused3

but I'm learning to like myself....and just to let you guys know: Maggimus - great figure! Abby- wish my hips were like that , Laura - so pretty, not at all Pooh like ! and the most important thing is what's inside and believe me, you girls are TOPS - beautiful, smart, funny - the whole package!!!

Oh Michelle could you please email all of us every day exactly what you just said above?? If I could start every morning with an affirmation like that, I might not abuse myself so much! You are a super sweetie...and yes, Maggie, Abby and Laura are all Beautiful women, but their awesom personalities are so rare nowadays for beautiful ladies! :cheer2:

Michelle, You are so sweet.... i loved what you said about your DF loving your body-- mine loves mine too and I ask the same questions. You remind me a lot of myself. :hug:

Miss Abby!! What are you talking about?!?!? you look stunning in that dress! I keep looking at the pics because that dress is fantastic, the lace is just beautiful. The veil is a perfect match too, especially if you're going for that romantic look. High five to you :banana:

Its funny how we all stress about this. Well, maybe not so funny. My problem is that I feel stuck somehow, I just can't make myself start to diet again. I think I have hit a late post partum depression or something. However, I want to try and I want to lose weight. I just haven't yet. 10 1/2 months until my wedding, I better get on it.

On a side note, until recently I have deleted about every picture of me, including ones with my kids. A coworker of mine, with the same problem, recently passed away from cancer and her husband told me her kids will hardly have any pictures of their mom because she never let him take any. So I guess no matter how we feel about ourselves , remember that life is precious and special. So, I took a bunch of pics with my kids and hopefully someday I can look back at the "old" me and smile.

So, I took a bunch of pics with my kids and hopefully someday I can look back at the "old" me and smile.

oh my gosh - your children are gorgeous!!!! take the photos - your beauty will shine through the skin you wear!

Michelle :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter