ABC 8x8 Prototypes

Thanks!

If you are making prototypes one at a time like me (no I don't have all of those groups done, just one set!), here are some tips:

1. Write down the sizes of everything. It is annoying to go back and measure.

2. If you are using the cricut, take the time to use the autofill feature to figure out how many sheets of paper you will need. I am trying to make up kits and at the same time see what I need to buy. If I had taken the time to do that, I would know whether I need 3 sheets or 4 sheets -- do I need to go shopping or do I have enough? :headache:

IMGP9196.jpg

IMGP9197.jpg

IMGP9198.jpg

See the black skittles? Tip from the cricut boards: I colored the bottoms only with a sharpie marker. It dries fast and doesn't smear or come off.

The toppers are not complete -- right now it is printed on paper. i have to re-do it with cardstock.

Are the "black" skittles, just clear one with the bottom coloured in?

That's a great page! I thought the star on the tag was part of the paper too. Very good!!!!!

Thanks for the tip on making black skittles! Clever!!

Yes. Zig markers didn't work, just the sharpie.

Thanks everyone.

Yippee, I wasn't able to score many of the coloured skittle at Michael's but I did find clear...Now I can MAKE whatever colour I want:goodvibes

Nice pages for Smackeral and Quite Magical..

Love the black skittles.. Now time to go get those colored sharpies I need for the world...and now they'll be a two-fer-one deal!!! Siggies @ the world and Mommy's toy!!!! :)

I hope to work on some pages tomorrow.. right now.. I have the morning off so I'm gonna go take a nap til my babysitting kids get here... LONG day yesterday....

Does anyone have one piece of the patterned paper? It pains me to think about ordering one sheet of paper. It could be cut to fit into a business ssize envelope.

No, I don't. IF you need to make one different, I don't mind getting it.

I may! If someone doesn't get to it first, I'll check when I get home so that I can send it to you.

I may too but I'm at work so will look when I get home incase someone else hasn't already gotten it.

Does anyone have one piece of the patterned paper? It pains me to think about ordering one sheet of paper. It could be cut to fit into a business ssize envelope.

is the patterned paper cut to 8x8? If it is why can't you use the yellow as the base and just use a left over strip for the sides?
I don't have that exact same on but I do have something similar, if you want to send me the elements and I'll put the rest together myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter