ABC 8x8 Prototypes

Which means all my other letters are spoken for. I'll make sure I do an extra nice job on the one set I'm doing.

Here's my first prototype. I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. DS, DH, and my best friend all say it's "fine," but something is missing. What???

This is for Group 1 - I
316484413.jpg

The little Mickey heads are on pop-ups so they are raised off the paper.

I :lovestruc :love: :lovestruc this layout! Great job! I wouldn't change a thing and it is a really good thing that I'm getting one of these sets! :woohoo: Mickey head ice creams are a favorite of my family!

I :lovestruc :love: :lovestruc this layout! Great job! I wouldn't change a thing and it is a really good thing that I'm getting one of these sets! :woohoo: Mickey head ice creams are a favorite of my family!

:lmao: You know you were the first person I thought of when I saw this layout. How's that for stalking in almost creepy kind of way.

:lmao: You know you were the first person I thought of when I saw this layout. How's that for stalking in almost creepy kind of way.

Not at all. I like it! My kids walk around here moaning "Mickey head ice cream" on a daily basis. (Although reading this isn't quite the same as hearing it!)

Ok, girls.. lets just say the rainy day and being away from you girls all day... this made me cry.:sad1: . YOU all do NOT have to do this.... so please tell me what I can do for you all...

Ok, here is the template for my "M".... I changed my theme because I found a cute laser title online..and than replicated it... now, the big "M" will have to be decked out a little more.. I'm thinking black glitter paper if I can find it.. and I need a little something more on the photo mats..
and I did NOT forget the journal box.. it's a license plate w/ a journal mat on top on the right side of the LO behind the photo mat... The mickey ears above the title and secure..but have toyed w/ the idea of small tags...

100_7433.jpg

Approval? Need something else? Am I missing the boat???

I can do an extra V page. I've got that in one of the groups (V for Villians).

Also, thank you all for the nice comments on my Ice Cream page!!!! I like the idea of adding some glitter to spots, I'll have to check into that. BAMB, my DH suggested melting ice cream spots too. I'll see what I can do on that also!!

Great!!!

Just checkin' through the thread..
DisneyIsTerrific... love the ice cream page!!!! Adorable... Makes me put this on the top of my list when we hit the park (I'll try to wait til after lunch!)..

off to get DD.. help the kids with their projects, some how fit dinner in and hope DH takes a nap so he is out from under my feet! Gotta love him...but working from home sometimes doesn't work so well when you have set days!

Ok, girls.. lets just say the rainy day and being away from you girls all day... this made me cry.:sad1: . YOU all do NOT have to do this.... so please tell me what I can do for you all...

Ok, here is the template for my "M".... I changed my theme because I found a cute laser title online..and than replicated it... now, the big "M" will have to be decked out a little more.. I'm thinking black glitter paper if I can find it.. and I need a little something more on the photo mats..
and I did NOT forget the journal box.. it's a license plate w/ a journal mat on top on the right side of the LO behind the photo mat... The mickey ears about the title and secure..but have toyed w/ the idea of small tags...

100_7433.jpg

isn't there a license plate on one of the Mickey carts that has mouse ears on it? That would be cute instead of the secured mouse ears.

yep, mickey font, page 62 and 63.

How about mickey heads on the ribbon?

oh and :hug:

and I did NOT forget the journal box.. it's a license plate w/ a journal mat on top on the right side of the LO behind the photo mat... The mickey ears above the title and secure..but have toyed w/ the idea of small tags...

100_7433.jpg

1. Love the new topic

2. Love the page!!!

3. Love the mouse ears hanging off the top

4. Love BAMB's idea to use the mouse ear's license plate -- so it can slide out from beind the photomat??

5. Love this prototype thread -- it is very fun

isn't there a license plate on one of the Mickey carts that has mouse ears on it? That would be cute instead of the secured mouse ears. Yes, it's from the one cart.. The only secured tags are the little ones above the title block.. So you think small license plates would be better.. I'll try those tonight..

How about mickey heads on the ribbon? I'll try that tonight... I'll try white or any suggestions...

:)

1. Love the new topic

2. Love the page!!!

3. Love the mouse ears hanging off the top

4. Love BAMB's idea to use the mouse ear's license plate -- so it can slide out from beind the photomat??

5. Love this prototype thread -- it is very fun

It does! I'll go take a photo and post soon.. dinner and homework and kids are all screamin' at once! LOL

A -BAMB
B Michellepooh
C BAMB
D KatDisney
E Tinkerbean
F KatDisney
G Mickster
H Mickster
I Michellepooh
J KatDisney
K BAMB
L JennyL
M PN96
N JennyL
O Tinkerbean (you have O twice)
P PN96
Q KatDisney
R Tinkerbean
S Tinkerbean
T BAMB
U Mickster
V DisneyIsTerrific
W PN96
X Tinkerbean
Y AWM
Z AWM
cover - BAMB

I have A,C, Q (2 times), X -- anyone with a double want to give up a spot?

isn't there a license plate on one of the Mickey carts that has mouse ears on it? That would be cute instead of the secured mouse ears. Yes, it's from the one cart.. The only secured tags are the little ones above the title block.. So you think small license plates would be better.. I'll try those tonight.. not any better, just maybe some more space. Was that not what you were thinking of?

How about mickey heads on the ribbon?

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter