ABCs of Disney Attractions, Food, Restaurants, and Resorts

Prince charming regal carrousel ...because I didn't know if Potatoland would fly...

• In the Mickey Mouse episode "Potatoland", Mickey and Donald build a theme park called Potatoland to fulfill Goofy's lifelong dream to go to the park, even though it never existed. One of the attractions featured was a low-budget carousel, similar to the carrousels at Disney theme parks, with Mickey playing the organ, while Donald cranked the ride.

Turtle talk with Crush......the best attraction In California to sit as an elderly person....and laugh you way to youth....I watch twice in a row, the waiting area allows for a single person to worm their way close to the front, I sit on the left, up high close to exit door...no one sits in that area.

Turtle talk with Crush......the best attraction In California to sit as an elderly person....and laugh you way to youth....I watch twice in a row, the waiting area allows for a single person to worm their way close to the front, I sit on the left, up high close to exit door...no one sits in that area.
I like it too!

Ursula’s song in Little Mermaid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter