ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

K-I wish I could get a new Kitten that would just snuggle with me.

*Missy are you off of work for the entire week?

No, if I don't have jury duty I have to go in to work.

L is for lemonade, which I want right now!

N- We are looking for a NEW vet for our greyhounds, after once again on Sat, our vet tried to order tests on our old greyhound that weren't needed. The only thing that we agreed on was heavy duty anti inflammatories for him. They also tried to give an extra shot to our younger greyhound that was not needed either. Gotta hate vets who price gauge, and order procedures that are unneeded. We are limited as to where we go vet wise, as few vets here are greyhound knowledgeable. Have contacted our Greyhound Pets Inc rep for a referral for another vet. Hopefully we can find one.

O-When I go grocery shopping, I am always buying green Onions.

*Hope you are able to find a good vet soon.

I was talking to DS learning assistant after school, and she mentioned a good vet in Ladner (a 15 min drive from here), that I recall being on the Greyhound Pets Inc website as being Greyhound friendly, so may be checking them out in the coming months. Can't be worst than the current vet, who misdiagnosed our previous greyhounds Osteosarcoma, and went ahead with surgery that the dog didn't survive, gave us a huge vet bill, and didn't even get an apology from them.

P-Yesterday we had a get together with the members, and families of a club my daughter belongs to, and we had a Potluck luncheon.

Q - Quiet. I enjoy being the first one in the office because it is so quiet and peaceful.

R

R&R! I could use some rest and relaxation. The end of the school year and sport season are always fun, but hectic.

PS I like this thread! :goodvibes

Thanks Lynne, I think it is a nice way to get to know the other exchangers, and to chat along the way.

Susan, do you have a pic. of the skunk family?

T-I am hoping to get alot done Today. Preparing for family to arrive next week, along with other activities.

U is for United Kingdom

My family history is mostly from the United Kingdom, and some day I would LOVE to visit...:love:

w is for water. It is getting hot here (we may reach 90) so I need to drink more water!

Z

I've been having trouble zipping up my jeans. Guess I'll be visiting the W.I.S.H. board soon.

A - The kids are going to visit the Vancouver Aquarium tomorrow with their elementary school tomorrow on a field trip. The kids are really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter