Activating Canadian Tickets...

We activated our cards at Disney Springs in March. We had already linked our tickets in My Disney Experience to each member of our party. We had to provide Canadian ID for each person. Be prepared to show Canadian ID with the name of each person if the tickets have already been linked.

Last March we picked up a set of the Canadian tickets (the ones that don't expire) and at that time they only asked for ID for the adults.

I don't know how consistent they are with checking ID. It would be best to be prepared to have ID for each party.

We activated in DS. Be sure you take a number. I wasn’t aware of new system and waited longer than I should have. Took me awhile to figure out :rolleyes:
We went to D-Lux Burger for dinner afterwards. Great burgers and a nice outdoor deck.

We were there the last week of March and just decided to activate our tickets at AK on our first park day. It looked like a long line at the ticket booth but all wickets were open and it moved very quickly. The CM we got was very careful that she activated the correct tickets (we had two sets from two different Canadian discount offers) and we were good to go in about 5 minutes. As others have said, our passports were needed.

We were there the last week of March and just decided to activate our tickets at AK on our first park day. It looked like a long line at the ticket booth but all wickets were open and it moved very quickly. The CM we got was very careful that she activated the correct tickets (we had two sets from two different Canadian discount offers) and we were good to go in about 5 minutes. As others have said, our passports were needed.

I was wondering if the tickets could be redeemed at AK as I found your post, so thank you for that!

I also wonder if they need to see the original credit card for the purchase? That's what it says on the voucher but like many, I'm sure, I purchased the tickets with my Amazon Visa which is no longer valid, and which I no longer have.

I was wondering if the tickets could be redeemed at AK as I found your post, so thank you for that!

I also wonder if they need to see the original credit card for the purchase? That's what it says on the voucher but like many, I'm sure, I purchased the tickets with my Amazon Visa which is no longer valid, and which I no longer have.

No, we didn't need to show the credit card. In fact the CM had no interest in the printout with the bar code I offered. All our tickets were in my MDE account and that along with our passports was all she wanted.

I just called WDW to see where the tickets could be activated, as we want to avoid going to DS on our arrival night. She told me that the Concierge Desk at the resort (we are staying at AKL) will be able to do it. Can anyone confirm they were able to activate the Canadian Tickets (I have the non-expiring ones from 2017) at a resort? TIA!

I just called WDW to see where the tickets could be activated, as we want to avoid going to DS on our arrival night. She told me that the Concierge Desk at the resort (we are staying at AKL) will be able to do it. Can anyone confirm they were able to activate the Canadian Tickets (I have the non-expiring ones from 2017) at a resort? TIA!
It will only take a minute after checkin to find out. If not very short bus ride to AK and you can do that at customer service there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter