ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

My groups are good! sent you my PM info! started working on my Mickey/Pluto paper piecing yesterday!

great job with your first time hostess duties :cool1:

My groups are good and MusicalDisneyDreams groups are also good!! Thanks for separating us, tha way we get to see more items :) I'll send a PM shortly

WDWMickey - Not a problem. So happy to have you two aboard! :yay::yay: Thought it would be nice to have you in separate groups - that way you can "fight" over who gets what when all the pieces are returned.

Mommy2mrb - thanks for checking in. You guys are gonna make this swap way too easy for my first time hostessing. :lovestruc

got my PM....working on my paper piecing for both groups, boy I forgot how hard it is to work with the small pieces, thank goodness for my tweezers!

Might get these finished today or tomorrow...are we sharing photos on this one?

alrighty, my pocahontas/meeko set might be finished!

Lucky me, I tested positive for strep throat on Friday so after a day of sleep and amoxicillion I got to relax and work on scrapping all day Saturday (don't worry, I was no longer contagious- thanks to the meds -when I got back to working on these).

here's the whole lot on a 12x12 sheet of ivory paper
PochontasandMeeko.jpg

Now here are some clickable thumbnails (so they aren't gigantic).

Here is Meeko on a tag who is FLOCKED!! This was my first time flocking(Thanks enablers, LOL)

I got to use the string I still have from when I was a kid! :woohoo: haha The photomat is stiched to look like the ribbon on the tags. The photo is from our most recent trip that I just got printed. ;-)

And here is the journal box, which happens to be adherred to the ivory paper with removeable glue dots...just an fyi!

When it comes to the Meeko signature tag...I traced that with a brown sharpy. Is that ok? If not, I can put together something else...I know there is a "no handwritten" rule so if it's not ok I can put together something else!

hope you like it!

I love that set! its lovely! and the meeko autograph is a good idea! shame i dont think i'm in that group!

Yay I'm in this group :cool1: I like the orange one better! great job!

I will be finishing up mine tomorrow and will post pics!

Here's my Peter Pan and Captain Hook set for C1:

CIMG1195.jpg

The ship is pop-dotted and Peter Pan is actually smaller than Captain Hook, on purpose. pirate:

Rachel and Vicky - both sets are great!! I think you guys did an awesome job and are fast workers!!!

Vicky - great flocking job! I could tell in the first picture there was flocking!! Completed the piece perfectly!

These 2 posts are really making me think outside the box.
I just know PP's are in my future though....:sad2: why do I do this to myself....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter