ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

I love all the title ideas being thrown out here. I'm really ok with just about anything, as long as it fits who you are doing. If it makes sense to you and you would use it in your book - I'm good with it. Just be proud of what your are doing and sending in and we will love it. :goodvibes

Thanks to all who sent prayers and pixie dust. Please keep us in mind during the next two weeks. He came through his minor surgery well yesterday. The two big surgeries are yet to come. I will be checking in during the next two weeks, just please be patient with me. And I would love some extra P&PD.

Danielle

:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker: Here's some more :) I'll keep your family on my prayer list :hug:

For Ariel & Eric maybe "Kiss the girl"??? or "Part of your world"

Stop that!!! That's exactly what I was thinking last night!!! I was gonna put a little fork (dinglehopper) at the end of the title too LOL just to kind of tie it all in:thumbsup2 All of you need to stop reading my mind i did watch TLM last night.

So is everyone cool with the separate PP titles??? Last call I'm cutting today...

Stop that!!! That's exactly what I was thinking last night!!! I was gonna put a little fork (dinglehopper) at the end of the title too LOL just to kind of tie it all in:thumbsup2 All of you need to stop reading my mind i did watch TLM last night.

So is everyone cool with the separate PP titles??? Last call I'm cutting today...

I was told to always go with your first thought ;) I love the dinglehopper idea :)

Thanks to all who sent prayers and pixie dust. Please keep us in mind during the next two weeks. He came through his minor surgery well yesterday. The two big surgeries are yet to come. I will be checking in during the next two weeks, just please be patient with me. And I would love some extra P&PD.

Danielle

:flower3: Hope everything goes well - Here's some from me pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Ok I know our hostess has allot on her mind right now but I have a bit of an idea.
Since Group A1 and Group C1 are the same people you are all gonna get double sets of the woody stuff I'm doing.
If thats cool with you all then leave it as it is
BUT
If not You can switch me with WDWMickey into group A2 because she is making Jesse and Bullseye.

Either way it doesnt matter to me and if you all want double sets thats fine it was just an observation I had last night in bed.

Apparently a lot of us wanted to try out our new Toy Story cart :)

That is true it's calling to me!!!! "USE me Surina use MEEEEE"
Hey did you notice the wording on the pad is different than others???

I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I tried to resist, but, the pull was too strong :rotfl2:

oh how I long for the TS cart...I am hoping Santa gets it for me haha

For now I am excited to be a part of a group that includes some TS characters :thumbsup2

On an off-topic but on-topic note, I wish they'd come up with a Pixar cart with a variety of movies like the Dreams Come True cart. Picture it- the Incredibles, Nemo, Up, and Monsters Inc. ahhhhhh I would be in heaven.

Even more so if they came up with one for the parks...I'm reaching, but hey I'm wishing so it's ok...

For now I am excited to be a part of a group that includes some TS characters :thumbsup2

On an off-topic but on-topic note, I wish they'd come up with a Pixar cart with a variety of movies like the Dreams Come True cart. Picture it- the Incredibles, Nemo, Up, and Monsters Inc. ahhhhhh I would be in heaven.

Even more so if they came up with one for the parks...I'm reaching, but hey I'm wishing so it's ok...

I'd definately want those two!! the parks one would be the GREATEST!!!

I would definately buy those :)

Yeah more carts for my Me errrr my DH I mean Me to buy ;)hehehe Hey he owes me for the acct issue... He knows I have a Cricut habit and he understands.
Here in the Woody and Buzz set Now I made the "journal box" out of the frame now I'm gonna leave the paper off the back so everyone can use it for a box or a pic frame BUT I will include the inside cut out so you measure properly:thumbsup2
0b707af1.jpg

Yeah more carts for my Me errrr my DH I mean Me to buy ;)hehehe Hey he owes me for the acct issue... He knows I have a Cricut habit and he understands.
Here in the Woody and Buzz set Now I made the "journal box" out of the frame now I'm gonna leave the paper off the back so everyone can use it for a box or a pic frame BUT I will include the inside cut out so you measure properly:thumbsup2
0b707af1.jpg

:thumbsup2 Love it!

I really want the TS cart but i've just ordered two halloween ones and i think my mum would flip if i ordered another one! Its really annoying because its cheaper to order them over from America but then i have to wait agessss for it to get here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter