Acts of Magic - Plans for your next trip?

DVC-LEROY

DVC Member Since 2001
Now that I've read the incredible responses to "Random Acts of Magic/Kindness" I'm really excited about my mission for our next trip. I've got my short list of things to pack in my pixie dust bag...

Got the extra glow necklaces.
Got the mini bubble bottles.
Got extra wet-wipes, stickers and tatoos.
Gift bags for the first-timer kids joining us.

And... I keeping reminding myself to do all those little things like - giving up my seat on the bus/monorail and taking photos for other families. I'm sure opportunities will just present themselves but I see that some of you seem to be so prepared.

What acts of magic do you have planned for your next trip?

The RAOM/K also inspired me! I plan to talk to my kids about things they can do for other people, and ways to share the magic with the people around them. I'm also very interested in hearing some more ideas, especially ones I can encourage my kids to do.
We're taking several people who have never been to WDW before, and I've made goodie bags for everyone.
One thing I thought of was to leave something special at the front desk on our last day for the next people who use our hotel room. I thought of a stuffed Mickey and maybe a few Disney $$, with a note from our family to theirs, hoping that their first day at WDW is a really magical one.
Another nice gesture (which was mentioned on the prior thread) is buying the snacks for the next person in line at the ice cream shop. I think we'll try that, too.
I love all these ideas, but I'm also going to encourage my kids to do whatever they can anonomously. It makes it so much fun!!

I usually plan on just the give up the seat help with strollers on and off of busses and offer to take pics of others for them. Another one I just thought of is sometimes ask kids how thier day was at the parks on the bus back o the resort. That sometimes setttle them down some and lets mom and dad have a small break. They always seem to light up to tell you what they did that day or during thier stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter