Actual Re-sale Savings

Lol I love how everyone here is so serious. My point is that my chart is just as valid conjecture as any other argument at this point. But at least it's empirical rather than a guessing game like most of you.

Y'all argue there is a change coming, but it's expected. We know expiration is 2042. And people are still paying a premium for 2042 resorts. I don't necessarily buy your argument that these resorts will 'hit a wall' sooner rather than later.

I'm disconnecting from this because y'all are also kind of rude. But godspeed in your purchases :)

Lol I love how everyone here is so serious. My point is that my chart is just as valid conjecture as any other argument at this point. But at least it's empirical rather than a guessing game like most of you.

Y'all argue there is a change coming, but it's expected. We know expiration is 2042. And people are still paying a premium for 2042 resorts. I don't necessarily buy your argument that these resorts will 'hit a wall' sooner rather than later.

I'm disconnecting from this because y'all are also kind of rude. But godspeed in your purchases :)
LOL...I appreciate all the work you put in your math. I own 100 point Aulani contract and I didn't even attempt to do any of the math you did or any of the other people here do. Me and my wife asked ourselves this:

1. Are we going to Hawaii every year with the kids? Yes we are

2. Now that the kids are in school, we gotta go during peak times like Summer or Spring Break. Can we use our DVC to book those times? Yes we can.

3. Can we afford the $105 a point we paid plus closing costs. Yes we can

4. Do we plan on selling? No we don't. We always will find a reason to go to Hawaii

5. Can we afford the dues of $9 a point or so? Yeah for sure.

If we ever can't use points (happened during covid), we just book a room for our relatives that live in Hawaii. We won't ever rent our points out.

We are looking to buy more points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter