Add-On Roll Call

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Okay, who is adding where, and how sure?

I'm definitely adding AKV and highly likely adding GCV.

Who else? :thumbsup2

MG

If we add on, it will be at the AKV. It's just a matter of seeing how long we can stretch our 575 points as the extended family gets larger. We're borrowed out of '08 as far as VWL, so the extended family will be going to BWV in '08, where we have more points. If we run out of points to borrow, that's when we'll make the final decision. I would love the AKV, but we're not adding until it's a necessity.

An unexpected windfall of money would make the above paragraph void. We would add on at AKV as soon as it was available.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just want to say that Beaver is awesome!:thumbsup2

We just added on to our home and AKV is a likely prospect though DH hasn't been notified yet...:idea:

We added on a few months ago at SSR. I'm keeping my fingers croosed for a DVC at the Contemporary because we'll eventually do an add-on there if they build it.

Added on more points at SSR when 86 per point offer was announced. Will add on at GCH when released.

hey I am planning on retiring in 6 to 10 years....

anyway as much as I love animals - just don't know about AKV. the plans look fine. that say my favorite animal is the cats - the giraffee are nice along with the other animals - but I like (love) cats. No cats are here and yes I know why - they would kill the other animals. a cat doesn't need to be hungry to kill what it consider prey.

but would love CRV!!!! okay it is silly but a DVC monrail resort - what I have been waiting for since I joined.....:eek: :banana: :cheer2: :cool2:

would probably definitely buy.

We are in the midst of an add-on of 86 points at BCV:cool1: We are just waiting for the paperwork to close. As a matter of fact, we had them bank the '06 points, and soon after we close we will be booking for Jan '08. If we ever do another, it will be a tough call between AKV and VWL.

Chris & Jean

The only place we would add on would be at CRV if annouced. Would love to have a DVC on the Monarail! pixiedust:

Waiting to here more on AKV. That would be my #1 add-on choice, followed by BWV (our home resort), then VB. At least I think - I'm still going back and forth weekly on where to add-on!

I would dearly love to add on at GC, but I don't thing DH would go for it.:sad1: I'll just have to be happy with what we have at SSR and VB.

Definately planning an add-on in 2007, but we're waiting to see if we want AKV or one of the beach resorts. My first stay at HHI is in April, so that should help narrow our decision. Hopefully, there will be model rooms of AKV open by summer.

I just added 50 points at VWL. We had planned to buy at AKV but after staying at VWL we changed our mind. Now we have:

160 SSR
100 VWL
50 BCV
--------
310 total

Just want to say that Beaver is awesome!:thumbsup2

We just added on to our home and AKV is a likely prospect though DH hasn't been notified yet...:idea:

Why do I get the feeling that my wife will be thinking the same thing????????

I might be added to the role call soon enough.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter