Add-On Roll Call

I am definitely adding on at GCV. When AKV was announced I was planning an add on there but now I don't think I will. It's GCV or bust! :wizard:

We're seriously considering an add-on at the Grand Californian if it indeed happens and the points are not too outrageous.

Count us in as part of the CRV "If they build it, we will buy" bunch!

If no announcement by 2008 will probably do another SSR add-on in the meantime.

We will be adding on 115 points at AKV as soon as they become available. That will bring us to a total of 300 points and that should be the last we'll ever need to buy. :laughing:

I have three 170pt contracts (one for each of my children to inherit) at SSR. I'd love to do add-ons - of the same equal pt amounts (170 each) - one at AK, one at CR and one at GC and let the kids fight over them when we're dead party: .

A 170 pt add-on at AKR is almost a definite possibility...:thumbsup2

I would love to add-on at GC! We completely fell in love with that resort over the summer.

CRV:banana:

need points sooner rather than later,

may add on @ VAKL; then "flip" it when the CRV is announced.

If the rumors of AKL have a guranteed view category are true I am in... Now I have to figure out out what to SELL LOL! I don't need anymore points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter