add on's..........

jvas

<font color=teal>Does anyone else besides me love
Hi
does anyone know if Disney allows you to add on more people to reservations that have already been made and payed for.....we are booked for a 8 day land/sea vacation in July 2004.....
our trip is already payed off...we may want to add another person....thanks!

There are four things that would cause them to not be able to do that... 1) the room you are booked in does not accomodate an additional person (which they could offer a room change if necessary). 2) The capacity of the lifeboat station your room reports to is full (very rarely happens). 3) The sailing is sold out 4) you are adding a child and the oceaneer's club/lab is full.

As long as none of those things are a factor you should have no problem adding an additional person to the reservation. I worked for DCL for a year, and those are the only things I can come up with that might hinder the addition, otherwise, just call them (or have your T/A call them depending on how you booked) and they can assist you. Good luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter