• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR, what do yout Think.

Ecboyd

Got the Ears, Now I need the nose!
I was totally fine with these until I really started reading the posts.... now... :confused3

We only plan dinner, as we only do 1 TS a day.
Quick serve Breakfast, and lunch for the most part.

April 30 TRex (really excited about this one)
May 1 SiFi Dine in Theat
May 2 Chef Mickey
May 3 ???
May 4 Narcusies
May 5 Rain Forest Café (not 100% on this one, but wanted to take advantage of the MH that night at AK
May 6 Spirit Of Aloha
May 7 (doing quick serve)
May 8 1900 Park Fair
May 9 - Fly home

If you have better suggestion I'm ALL ears.
I have 2 teen Girls, both sports so they don't care about the waste line.
DH and I love to try new things.

I was totally fine with these until I really started reading the posts.... now... :confused3

We only plan dinner, as we only do 1 TS a day.
Quick serve Breakfast, and lunch for the most part.

April 30 TRex (really excited about this one) Atmosphere is fantastic...food is very good...prices are crazy!
May 1 SiFi Dine in Theat We love it. The burgers, onion rings and milkshakes are our favorite.
May 2 Chef Mickey We were underwhelmed. The food was average at best, characters were very rushed and it is crazy loud.
May 3 ???
May 4 Narcusies never been
May 5 Rain Forest Café (not 100% on this one, but wanted to take advantage of the MH that night at AK I would skip it...same food at TRex. Maybe try Yak & Yet for dinner or Flame Tree (CS).
May 6 Spirit Of Aloha never been
May 7 (doing quick serve)
May 8 1900 Park Fair Love it.
May 9 - Fly home

If you have better suggestion I'm ALL ears.
I have 2 teen Girls, both sports so they don't care about the waste line.
DH and I love to try new things.

Are you spending any time at Epcot? They have so many fabulous places for dinner there. We especially enjoy Teppan Edo, Tutto and Coral Reef.
Also - unless you have your heart set on Spirit of Aloha, I would consider skipping it and dining at Kona.
Another fun place (especially with 2 teen girls;)) would be 50's Prime Time.
HTH!:goodvibes

Thank you for your thoughts, made some changes. : )
I think we will do the Yak and Yetti, we did add the LCheif la France as well. THanks BIG time for your input.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter