Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

I can imagine being you live in the vacation capital of the United States. We have visitors every year while we winter in Hawaii, but I love it. So much fun to show people the Hawaii I know and love. Beings I am not a big party person they do get to rest and relax a lot. I only ask that they let me know if they are going to be there for meals. If not I put theirs if refrig or make less depending. One of the best trips i ever had to Vegas was one that we visited with my husbands aunt and uncle and family. We stayed on the strip but every day the relatives took us on a sight seeing tour. I think mount charles was my fave. Such a difference to the city. Well I am rattleing on. Hope all works out to your liking. See you Monday.

Patty

I also get in Sunday-- I think I arrive near 2 pm -3pm to hotel then treatment -Disneyland by 4. Well that is my plan anyway. :)

Really thought I would meet you all this weekend and sorry Darcy had to change her plans.

With the changes back and forth, I had to mke a decision. Sorry to say I won't meet you all.

Know you all will have a great time. Some day I hope to meet you all!!

Patty Lou

:goodvibes
Really thought I would meet you all this weekend and sorry Darcy had to change her plans.

With the changes back and forth, I had to mke a decision. Sorry to say I won't meet you all.

Know you all will have a great time. Some day I hope to meet you all!!

Patty Lou

Hi Patty Lou, there is always next time.:goodvibes We will be going to WDW the next time we get together which is still undecided. Happy Holiday's ahead.

I'm heading over to pick up BH is a few minutes at his dad's. Then to NashVegas where we leave at 6 am . Thanx all for the help.

bye guys have a great trip cant wait to read about it when you get back, darcy make sure you tell them to take lots of pictures.

Okay so I am back and I had two very fun days with the big guys. They are a hoot. Kept me laughing the entire time I was there. I was their red-headed wench and they were my Posse. It was fabulous. It was the 4 big guys plus one and me.

Here we are at Paradise Pier. . .

045-1.jpg

Okay, let me attempt to name them. . .

From the left(Including back row). . .Tony, Jeff, Thomas (NY), Tom (Donald T.Duck, Me. . .and Robert (Bloodhound here on DISboards)

Okay so I am back and I had two very fun days with the big guys. They are a hoot. Kept me laughing the entire time I was there. I was their red-headed wench and they were my Posse. It was fabulous. It was the 4 big guys plus one and me.

Here we are at Paradise Pier. . .

045-1.jpg

Okay, let me attempt to name them. . .

From the left(Including back row). . .Tony, Jeff, Thomas (NY), Tom (Donald T.Duck, Me. . .and Robert (Bloodhound here on DISboards)

Totally cute!! Wish I hadn't had to leave before we met all of you! But I couldn't stretch it any longer than 5 days!! :goodvibes

Andrea

I'm so sorry I missed all of you! I am leaving Friday for WDW and all of my clients have come of the woodwork this week (which is why I'm checking DisBoards at 11 p.m.--am taking a break from work). so sorry guys--maybe some other time!

I'm so sorry I missed all of you! I am leaving Friday for WDW and all of my clients have come of the woodwork this week (which is why I'm checking DisBoards at 11 p.m.--am taking a break from work). so sorry guys--maybe some other time!

Girl, you would have had a blast. It was a lot of fun for me. Those guys were great and very respectful. Also a lot of fun. Wonderful trip.

I had a nice time having a few meals with the boys and Darcy. Not sure which one of the 1/2 ton guys is the funniest, but I sure did laugh a lot. Darcy is pure joy. If you ever get a chance to meet her you will see what I am talking about. Well back to getting house in shape after being gone for 4 days.

Patty

Thanks Darcy for the pic! They look like a fun bunch! :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm glad you all had a good time - you too, Dalepool. I can't wait to see the TR!

I had a nice time having a few meals with the boys and Darcy. Not sure which one of the 1/2 ton guys is the funniest, but I sure did laugh a lot. Darcy is pure joy. If you ever get a chance to meet her you will see what I am talking about. Well back to getting house in shape after being gone for 4 days.

Patty

Patty, it was very nice to meet you and so sweet of you to say that. Thank you for joining us. Lots of fun was had.

WE'RE BAA-AACK

Tired doesn't start to cover it. Got home last night at 1 and tried to get online, but my puter balked. Finally gave up around 3. Slept about 6 hours, and got up and kept beating on it till , well, now. The biggest surprise was how nice they were at USH. I can't say enough about Darci. She's so sweet and knows what she's talkin' about. And guys, she's a hottie. "And that smile never fades, even though we ran her ragged. And it was such a pleasure to meet Dalepool, a real lady. I could have talked all day.
Time for that all important first Diet Coke of the day. Later guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter