Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Donald, you guys were a blast. Kept me laughing throughout the 2 days. Wish I could have come out Saturday too. Then I could have had three fun filled days of laughter. Maybe I should have followed you all to San Diego. . .lol.

I can't wait to hear as well. They have a way with words and since I was only privey to 2 days, I need to hear about the rest of the vacation.
well tell them to get on it...we want pictures and stories by the end of the day:goodvibes

just kidding no pressure,

but seriously get going.
:laughing:

WE'RE BAA-AACK

Tired doesn't start to cover it. Got home last night at 1 and tried to get online, but my puter balked. Finally gave up around 3. Slept about 6 hours, and got up and kept beating on it till , well, now. The biggest surprise was how nice they were at USH. I can't say enough about Darci. She's so sweet and knows what she's talkin' about. And guys, she's a hottie. "And that smile never fades, even though we ran her ragged. And it was such a pleasure to meet Dalepool, a real lady. I could have talked all day.
Time for that all important first Diet Coke of the day. Later guys.

Awe, you guys were great. It was a lot of fun hanging. I was enjoying watching the two oldest of you grip the rides like you were hanging on for dear life while I was WOO HOOing at every opportunity. And who can forget the multitude of times we rode on HM. Too much fun. I think the only people I didn't ride HM with were Tony and little Tom (NY). And I got a kick out of the POTC ride when you all shouted "we gots the red-head".

Awe, you guys were great. It was a lot of fun hanging. I was enjoying watching the two oldest of you grip the rides like you were hanging on for dear life while I was WOO HOOing at every opportunity. And who can forget the multitude of times we rode on HM. Too much fun. I think the only people I didn't ride HM with were Tony and little Tom (NY). And I got a kick out of the POTC ride when you all shouted "we gots the red-head".

Yup that was alot of fun....we need to do a group trip report we all have photos and will have lots of fun with this. :woohoo:

We have all our friends from college in Bowling Green Today and Tomorrow for Western Kentucky Homecomming Weekend...party party party... :woohoo: once we recover let the trip report begin...lol

We have all our friends from college in Bowling Green Today and Tomorrow for Western Kentucky Homecomming Weekend...party party party... :woohoo: once we recover let the trip report begin...lol
hey robert nice seeing yo uagain

i have 2,000,000 points on winster, you have some catching up to do.

just kidding have not broken 1,000,000 yet
:goodvibes

You all be careful now. Don't want to read reports of all the alumni getting in trouble while the students actually behaved. . .lol

Sorry about the loss guys. . .hope you all still had a good time. Lots of fun to be had there.

We had fun at the halftime/post game gathering at the local sports bar and grill named Toot's...I havnt seen some of my buddies in years. we talked an had a few Amber Bocks for along time...Life is Good

We had fun at the halftime/post game gathering at the local sports bar and grill named Toot's...I havnt seen some of my buddies in years. we talked an had a few Amber Bocks for along time...Life is Good

Glad you had a good time. . .life IS good. . .

WE'RE BAA-AACK

Tired doesn't start to cover it. Got home last night at 1 and tried to get online, but my puter balked. Finally gave up around 3. Slept about 6 hours, and got up and kept beating on it till , well, now. The biggest surprise was how nice they were at USH. I can't say enough about Darci. She's so sweet and knows what she's talkin' about. And guys, she's a hottie. "And that smile never fades, even though we ran her ragged. And it was such a pleasure to meet Dalepool, a real lady. I could have talked all day.
Time for that all important first Diet Coke of the day. Later guys.

OK guys now that you have had your DL Dis meet are you keeping the "Help Please" in your thread title after the meeting with the nurse??? :laughing:

Sorry Darcy couldn't resist, sounds like you pirates and wench had a great time..:goodvibes

OK guys now that you have had your DL Dis meet are you keeping the "Help Please" in your thread title after the meeting with the nurse??? :laughing:

Sorry Darcy couldn't resist, sounds like you pirates and wench had a great time..:goodvibes

Steve, did you understand that they DIDN'T need me, HOWEVER, the could not have chanted "we gots the red-head" on pirates if I wasnt' there. .

Now's the time I need Nurse Darci. Came home with a California cold, and a little TLC from the Redhead would be great. Cereally, we may not have needed you, but you were a great help and even more fun.

Steve, did you understand that they DIDN'T need me, HOWEVER, the could not have chanted "we gots the red-head" on pirates if I wasnt' there. .

I know that they didn't need you but you joined their party!!! and added to the Disney theming on POTC

Dang, I can't leave you boys alone for a second . . .one gets a cold and the other pops a blister. Was your bandage handy?. . .lol

no bandage handy....lol dang it all ...were is a nurse when you need one....lol

my leg dont bend like it use too....lol

Ok Bloodhound, I'm here! Now where's the pictures from this awesome week you all had?:confused3

There is a picture of our motley crew on the previous page....more too come....Ive been catching up for my business while i was gone....so much to do so little time :goodvibes

no bandage handy....lol dang it all ...were is a nurse when you need one....lol

my leg dont bend like it use too....lol

Hey, I did say you needed to carry that bandage at all times. At least till the blister popped. . .lol. And the nurse is here, the patients are non-compliant. . .lol. And your leg doesn't bend that far cause you are 6'whatever and no one that tall should be able to bend enough to put a bandage on their own foot at our age. . .lol. I swear my neck is still sore from chatting with all of you. Jeff was the shortest one of the bunch and he is no sloucher. . .lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter