Afternoon delights?

Judy from Boise said:
at DL, closing time means you may no longer enter the queue.. so, any headliner you want to ride , just get in the queue 20 minutes prior to park closing, and you will get on. It is wonderfully spooky Indy to walk through the queue very late at night.

Yes but when I was there, I walked onto 2 rides, BLAB and Indy, AFTER "official park closing.(which wasn't that late, 8:00) There were even people coming in behind us at Indy and it was at least 8:20. By the time we exited the line was roped off.

DLR29 said:
Yes but when I was there, I walked onto 2 rides, BLAB and Indy, AFTER "official park closing.(which wasn't that late, 8:00) There were even people coming in behind us at Indy and it was at least 8:20. By the time we exited the line was roped off.

Wow-- hope the CMs follow this more lenient policy during our stay (sounds like it's gonna be jammed).

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter