AHHH!!! Not ANOTHER EMH morning. A July/August 2013 TR told by a teen! Updated 10/28

wow, your report is staring out great. the pictures of the boardwalk are super. it makes me homesick for disney.:goodvibes i happen to love the bw and go there often.

can't wait to read the rest of your report, it is written with more expertise than most adults. i hope you save a copy for your family to read 10 or 20 yrs from now.;)

Joining in :) .You are doing a great job on your trip report ! I'm enjoying all the photos, it is making me wish I was there :thumbsup2

Loving your trip report!!!! Keep up the good work. Having three kids around your age, your report is bringing smiles to my face. So much fun at WDW!!!Good Job!

Just jumped over to the trip report! Sounds like a great trip so far and it's so cool that you were able to see Illuminations from the hotel! Your parents are lucky to have you so interested and involved with the planning!

Can't wait to read more!

wow, your report is staring out great. the pictures of the boardwalk are super. it makes me homesick for disney.:goodvibes i happen to love the bw and go there often.

can't wait to read the rest of your report, it is written with more expertise than most adults. i hope you save a copy for your family to read 10 or 20 yrs from now.;)

Thank you! That literally made my day! I love the boardwalk too. The atmosphere is just amazing! Thanks again, so much for the lovely comment! :goodvibes

Just jumped over to the trip report! Sounds like a great trip so far and it's so cool that you were able to see Illuminations from the hotel! Your parents are lucky to have you so interested and involved with the planning!

Can't wait to read more!

Thank you! I know, I was thrilled that i could! Glad you're enjoying! :goodvibes

The perfect way to end a perfect evening!
Mum took the camera and got some great shots of the second Celebrate the Magic.

When we got off Splash we met Mum and went to find a place to watch the parade! We went near Sleepy Hollow. Opposite the path behind the castle that leads to Fantasyland and we had a fantastic view, with the castle as a backdrop.

Then we went on It’s a Small World just to top off the evening with some extra magic and called it a night there. I wanted to try and get on Space Mountain but the wait was just too long and we had to get up early the next morning.

Up next- Animal Kingdom!!!!!

The Celebrate the Magic pictures came out great! I have to play with the settings on my camera before we go back because none of mine came out and I was so sad!

Wow that is an awesome place to watch the parade from! I definitely have to keep it in mind!

This is a great report, can't wait to read the rest. I take my niece to Disney about every other year, she is 16, so it is interesting to see it from a teen perspective.

Wow having the castle as a backdrop for the parade is simply BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing pics for all of us who are currently in between trips.
And I love the tip you gave on location. Next time I get to go ill definitely be remembering that instead of being squashed alive near the train station!

Highlights of the day
I am SO sorry. I just realised that i completely forgot to do my highlights of the day. So here they are!!!

Best part- Wishes and the Dessert party and Cape May cafe.

Worst part- The thunderstorm before we went to Magic Kingdom.
Food of the day- MICKEY WAFFLES!!!!!

Ride of the day- Splash Mountain.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments. They really make my day! :)

I have to say, that walk over to DHS is relaxing, I’d imagine it’d be quite awesome in the early morning when it’s still empty! Awe! All the characters are so cute in their beach outfits! Haha! What an awesome Goofy!

Ah beach club, it’s so gorgeous! I will stay there one day!

Oh yum!! The dessert party is definitely something that I really want to do. It just seems like such an awesome deal, like, the price isn’t that bad, and it’s dessert and prime fireworks viewing!!

Aw man, tearing up at the awesomeness that is Wishes and Celebrate the Magic, they’re both such amazing displays or magic and dreams coming true. Love the Tangled section too!!

Looks like a pretty awesome first day in the parks if you ask me!!

Really enjoying your TR!

And you are just as cute as you can be! Too bad my DS and your paths will never cross...he already knows a girl who loves Disney is a must!:thumbsup2

Loving your report Rachel, your photos are great and I can tell you're having a fantastic time!

My DD mainly wrote one of my TRs and she loved doing it and she is busily planning our next trip now :goodvibes

I have to say, that walk over to DHS is relaxing, I’d imagine it’d be quite awesome in the early morning when it’s still empty! Awe! All the characters are so cute in their beach outfits! Haha! What an awesome Goofy!

Ah beach club, it’s so gorgeous! I will stay there one day!

Oh yum!! The dessert party is definitely something that I really want to do. It just seems like such an awesome deal, like, the price isn’t that bad, and it’s dessert and prime fireworks viewing!!

Aw man, tearing up at the awesomeness that is Wishes and Celebrate the Magic, they’re both such amazing displays or magic and dreams coming true. Love the Tangled section too!!

Looks like a pretty awesome first day in the parks if you ask me!!

Thank you! Yes it was! I'd definitly reccomend the dessert party to anyone! It's worth the price just for the view. It's just perfect! you cant really ask for any better! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter