• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfares from Northeast to Florida for $98 round trip!

kilarney

Esteemed Member
There is a major airfare sale going on right now. Airfare during mid-August through September is $98 round trip! Most of the major carriers are offering this fare.
Northwest Airlines has a $58 round trip fare from Manchester, NH to Orlando. Frankly, I think this was a mistake, so I don't think that fare will be around for long.
But.... if you are going in late August or September, get these fares while they are hot!

Kilarney

Just keep in mind that the Northwest flights from Manchester are via Detroit. That makes for 7 hour travel times each way.

I just booked Southwest out of MHT 8/18- 8/28 for $109.50 per person. Nonstop flights both ways.

I just saw on Travelocity that Delta has $100 round trip from JKF NY to Orlando. From mid-Aug to end of Sept. Too bad we're going in Nov.

I booked Hartford, CT to Orlando for $98.00 round trip. I could not believe my eyes when that fare came up today....thought there was a catch somewhere. Only thing is that my return date is different than I really wanted...but I was able to be flexible. It still beats the plan to drive!! I did it through Travelocity....where all my choices were laid out for me...it took awhile...but was well worth it! I am flying Delta...and it is a NONSTOP flight. Other flights were not NONSTOP...and you had to fly from Connecticut to Amsterdam to Orlando...or something similar ;) ,

But all in all it's worth the deep discount. Just the night before I was getting fares for 136/night....sooooo glad I didn't book then...and I'm kind of wondering if the 98 dollar fare may get lower too.

By the way..it isn't just to Orlando...helped a friend book from Hartford to Jacksonville for 68.00/Round Trip... don't you know I was the HERO today!

Great discounts...hope you can take advantage!!

LOL...I just booked a trip this morning on Southwest...MHT to Orlando!! 109.00 per person!! :)

I got Delta from Laguardia to West Palm Beach over Labor Day weekend for $111 RT (which is unheard of for a holiday weekend)!! Thanks for the heads up!

Donna

Non Stop flight. Offer runs from 8/13 to 9/30. I'm thinking about taking another quick trip to take advantage of AAA's free day at US/IOA with 2 day ticket purchase. Of course I'll have to work in a day or two at WDW, depending on how long I can stay.

Carolyn

I got airfare from pvd to mco 109.50 on southwest non stop. Delta had the same price but the times stunk. Good thing I did book last week. I can't see prices decreasing any further but you never know. A change fee does run from 75-100 pp :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just booked Continental Newark to Orlando for $141.50
RT for 9/13 to 9/16. Was able to get tickets for $86.50 as I had travel vouchers received from a past flight. I'm so pysched! This is a totally unplanned trip. Couldn't resist!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I thought I was getting an awesome deal by using Delta out of Boston for 190 round trip, the cheapest non stop
flight I had seen in a long time. Now it appears the gods are screwing with me. :mad:
I actually live closer to Manchester and it is oh so much easier to get in and out of.... And now cheaper.

Oh well... How much could I have done with an extra 200 anyways....:(

Thank heavens I opened my email last night, travelocity sent the airfare war email. Detroit to Orlando nonstop on Northwest $128.50/person (9/22-9/29):D :D I am soooooo happy I opened my email last night:D :D

8/23 - 8/29

109 rt from Boston to Orlando direct flight

Look out Disney...here I come

-rick

And once again Southwest stiffs the NW !! can only get as far as Tampa on a 17 hr. Flight!!!! AS IF!@!@!!! It only took 9 hrs. on Twa in March!:mad: :mad:

I should just give up! I had my 1 trip. I will just have to be happy with that!:( :(

Just got SW for $79 each way non-stop from Albuquerque to Orlando. With taxes for 2 it is $339. I have never seen airfares from here so low, it's great and now we get to go to WDW in Sept.
:bounce:

I just got 2 non-stop rt tickets on US Air from Boston to Orlando for $109 pp for 9/14 - 9/22!! :pinkbounc That is an unheard of price... especially out of Boston.

You've saved me a ton of money with this heads up... thanks again!:pinkbounc

i just got rt non stop from providence to orlando in sept. for 109.50 each!!!

thanks for the tip! so far these boards have saved me around $1400!!!! i'm doing the happy dance!:bounce:

I bought my tickets in April for August and I just found out that the same exact flight on the internet is $81 bucks cheaper! I called AA and asked if they could give me some kind of a deal and they said they would give me a $14 credit because they can't match the internet!

Darn @$%* !!!!

Oh well guess I'll wait until the last minute next time! I am going to plan my trip around the air fare if I have to! lol Well at least I'm going to Disney World Wahooooo!!!!!

Thanks to you instigators / bargain hunters I am taking a mini, two day trip to the World in Sept. I also got the $109.50 RT Southwest rate from Manchester to Orlando. I know I shouldn't be going AGAIN, but how can we resist with that price? I also got a great rate at AKL for the two nights... Woo Hoo!

By the way, through SW's site, I also rented a car at Dollar in the airport for only $33 for the two days (economy car, before taxes). Love picking up at the airport - we need to save as much time as we can on our two days to explore the new AKL, hit the parks, and shop!

I booked nonstop flights on Southwest from Hartford CT to MCO back in April and thought I was getting a deal at $156.50 RT. When I checked out airfares yesterday, my same flights are a little higher, but I could get better flight times, nonstop, same dates on Delta Express for $111 RT each. I would have saved over $200, enough to cover at least one child's hopper pass! Next time, I'll plan my dates around the airfare specials and book last minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter