• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfares from Northeast to Florida for $98 round trip!

I didn't give up. I kept checking Southwest's website and when I went in today, I found that the same flights and dates I already booked in April and paid $156.50 each for were now $102 rt!!!. My eyes popped out of my head and I jumped on the phone. Southwest is issuing me a credit of $327. The only problem is it's not a credit to my charge card as I originally thought. It's a credit for future travel to be used within one year of date of purchase. Now I have to figure out when I can go back to WDW before April 2002? Decisions, Decisions. It looks like it will be just me & DH, the kiddies will just have to stay home with Nana!

I double checked flights and found out that my flight from St. Louis to Orlando (MCO) had decreased from 226.50 to 149.50. YES....$149.50 round-trip from St. Louis to Orlando non-stop on TWA.

For our family of 5 it is saving us $385.00!!!! Can you believe it???

We had already booked so I called TWA and they issued a refund voucher of $77.00 per person for future flights. We are so thrilled!!

For you who got vouchers on future flights that might expire in one year, think about getting annual passes this time around so you'll have your tickets paid for, for next year. Plus, you might even be able to pick up some really great AP rates depending on when you choose to return!

Bo'sMom -

Great minds think alike...My husband and I just discussed doing that very thing last night.

WDW two years in a row. Hip Hip Horray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter