Airmiles Armchair Chatter

A small offer

30bonus1.jpg

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer available to eligible AIR MILES collectors who opt in by clicking on the “opt-in” button from October 23, 2023 to October 28, 2023. Offer applies to AIR MILES Cash redemptions made in-store at participating AIR MILES partner locations and eVouchers redeemed online at airmiles.ca during the offer period. This offer is limited to a maximum of one eligible AIR MILES Cash redemption per collector. Please allow 4–6 weeks after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations (giftcards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply) and online at airmiles.ca/cash in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating reward partners. Evouchers can be used at participating reward partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific evoucher reward page for details including any applicable limits and restrictions. Standard daily Cash Miles usage limits and terms and conditions apply. All rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIRMILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.

Happy Tuesday!
Hugs Mel

For those talking about butter, we have this for butter (needed in the winter when it's rock hard!):

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/sho...tter-grating-and-spreading-knife?item=09A0404

Works really well.
Apparently, the butter bell I ordered comes with one of those. I'm interested to give it a try.
I also make my own butter when I have heavy cream that is about to expire. This is where the butter bell will come in handy. I have looked at those for years and finally have decided it would make things a bit easier.
Thanks for posting.

YAY. The After Hours events are back for early next year. Just put in my personal shopper bid for a quote on 7 tickets for a HS one.

Is there a tracker anywhere that shows how close they are to selling out? I know I will be short on miles for 7 tickets so I will need to figure out how long I can wait....

YAY. The After Hours events are back for early next year. Just put in my personal shopper bid for a quote on 7 tickets for a HS one.

Is there a tracker anywhere that shows how close they are to selling out? I know I will be short on miles for 7 tickets so I will need to figure out how long I can wait....
They won't be able to buy them yet since they don't go on sale to the general public until November 14th so don't panic when you get a response that says the tickets aren't eligible!!

Very few of the events sold out within the first 2 weeks other than the first nights they happened. As time goes by and reports came back about how they went they do sell out but I didn't buy mine until early January, at least 6 weeks after they went on sale.

A small offer

View attachment 804721

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer available to eligible AIR MILES collectors who opt in by clicking on the “opt-in” button from October 23, 2023 to October 28, 2023. Offer applies to AIR MILES Cash redemptions made in-store at participating AIR MILES partner locations and eVouchers redeemed online at airmiles.ca during the offer period. This offer is limited to a maximum of one eligible AIR MILES Cash redemption per collector. Please allow 4–6 weeks after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations (giftcards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply) and online at airmiles.ca/cash in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating reward partners. Evouchers can be used at participating reward partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific evoucher reward page for details including any applicable limits and restrictions. Standard daily Cash Miles usage limits and terms and conditions apply. All rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIRMILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.

Happy Tuesday!
Hugs Mel
Just redeemed for some Starbucks E-vouchers online. They usually come through immediately. Not today, still waiting. Anyone else try?

I am happy to report my Walmart purchase from the weekend has posted already.
I still haven't received the ones from the summer from both Lego and Walmart so I will have to track them down as I think I am at my available time frame.
Now I will have to wait for the Amazon one to post since it wasn't one of the monthly categories but the special offer said any category counted.

Happy Wednesday!

For those in the know a question please
If I buy 2 coke and get 10 bonus airmiles will he bonus airmiles be 20 times the airmiles ?

OR

Is the 20x only on Base Miles?

* Offer is valid October 26 – October 27, 2023. To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation between October 20 - October 27, 2023. Get 20x the AIR MILES® Reward Miles on Fuel and eligible non-fuel products. Purchases are required to earn Miles at Shell as follows: i) 1 Reward Mile per 10 litres of Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ or Shell V-Power Diesel fuel purchased in a single transaction. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period; ii) 1 Reward Mile per 20 litres of Shell Bronze/Regular, Shell Silver/Plus or Shell Diesel fuel purchased in a single transaction. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period; and iii) 1 Reward Mile for every $5 purchased in-store in a single transaction. Before taxes and excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant and scratch), Shell Gift Cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law. No fuel purchase necessary. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period. Limit of 500 Bonus Miles per collector account. Any Base Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made at any participating Shell locations (excluding all Shell Flying J locations) with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on October 27, 2023, and subsequently posted to your collector account. Limit of one offer per collector number. Offer may be combined with other AIR MILES offers. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be awarded.

mel1.jpg
491a87504140c8eb264ffc88c3acd81a.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Wednesday!

For those in the know a question please
If I buy 2 coke and get 10 bonus airmiles will he bonus airmiles be 20 times the airmiles ?

OR

Is the 20x only on Base Miles?

* Offer is valid October 26 – October 27, 2023. To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation between October 20 - October 27, 2023. Get 20x the AIR MILES® Reward Miles on Fuel and eligible non-fuel products. Purchases are required to earn Miles at Shell as follows: i) 1 Reward Mile per 10 litres of Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ or Shell V-Power Diesel fuel purchased in a single transaction. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period; ii) 1 Reward Mile per 20 litres of Shell Bronze/Regular, Shell Silver/Plus or Shell Diesel fuel purchased in a single transaction. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period; and iii) 1 Reward Mile for every $5 purchased in-store in a single transaction. Before taxes and excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant and scratch), Shell Gift Cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law. No fuel purchase necessary. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period. Limit of 500 Bonus Miles per collector account. Any Base Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made at any participating Shell locations (excluding all Shell Flying J locations) with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on October 27, 2023, and subsequently posted to your collector account. Limit of one offer per collector number. Offer may be combined with other AIR MILES offers. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be awarded.

View attachment 805005
View attachment 805004
Bababear, I'm in NS not ON, so I don't have this offer but 2 phrases stick out to me in the terms you shared which make me believe bonus points do NOT count:
iii) 1 Reward Mile for every $5 purchased in-store in a single transaction. Before taxes and excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant and scratch), Shell Gift Cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law. No fuel purchase necessary. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period. Limit of 500 Bonus Miles per collector account. Any Base Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made at any participating Shell locations (excluding all Shell Flying J locations) with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement.

I can't get into the website today on my computer. Phone is fine. Lets me sign in but won't transfer past the sign in page.

The miles are gone from my account so the Annual Pass is in the process, waiting (im)patiently for the email I can use to get the actual certificate and start using it! I'll be checking to see if I can get a better rate on our upcoming reservation or not.

I had a few things post to my account
used 95 cash miles at Metro 2 weeks ago which led to 20 miles from the ONYX promo and the 25 miles from Metro.
The first week of the 75 miles from the 4 week Metro promo, hubby shopped on Saturday

Bababear, I'm in NS not ON, so I don't have this offer but 2 phrases stick out to me in the terms you shared which make me believe bonus points do NOT count:
iii) 1 Reward Mile for every $5 purchased in-store in a single transaction. Before taxes and excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant and scratch), Shell Gift Cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law. No fuel purchase necessary. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum 50 Reward Miles from all Base Offers in a 24-hour period. Limit of 500 Bonus Miles per collector account. Any Base Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made at any participating Shell locations (excluding all Shell Flying J locations) with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement.
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter