Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I've stopped collecting miles, but I still have almost 10k miles to use up.
I went looking to redeem them for disney tickets, but I can't get to the page. Can anyone link it for me please?

Where do you find these offers? I've looked on the airmiles site and I don't see anything about this.
In the app. I don't believe they are on the site.
I don't see anything on the Airmiles website for receipt offers, I'm in Ontario.

I do see info about it on the Airmiles APP site though.

The APP kind of walks you through the offers they have and how to scan your receipt and upload it.

Now I am assuming I won't be able to do these as one the lens of my phone camera was destroyed by an upset/angry student shortly after getting it. It does take front loading pictures but it's very hard to do this with receipts.

I'm still not clear what shopping grocery stores I can use ,,,like can I buy a cucumber (which was on the list) at say Rabba Foods?

I'm also not sure if they (Airmiles ) can adapt something for desk top devices to be used to participate in this.

Lots of emerging questions on this new roll out.

I do wish the website offered info ,,maybe even a video of how to do it would be appreciated.

Hugs Mel

Here is an article mentioning Airmiles receipts.

https://milesopedia.com/en/news/air-miles-receipt-grocery/#:~:text=Collect miles with AIR MILES Receipts,-AIR MILES has&text=By scanning their grocery receipt,vary from time to time.
There is a list of stores. It says Major Grocers. When I clicked on the top offer to get the bonus it offers a list of stores.

Also, it says the recipes have to be store printed, so my delivery orders don't count. Not sure how much I will use it because of that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_120452_AIR MILES.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_120452_AIR MILES.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Ok I have finally managed to get all 14 Whoville house on the table..... we are going for a bit of densification urban planning of the Whoville neighborhood this year.
51/2 hours later..................
LOL
Pictures please. I need to get going on the holiday spirit.

We had something fun in our house yesterday. There was a large package in the mail for DD. It had a weird label and other than seeing it had to clear customs I couldn’t tell who sent it. Drove me nuts waiting for her to get around to opening it. I wish I had video….she ripped it open and dropped to the floor crying. She received the Disney 100 package for CM’s. It’s a really cute photo of every character in front of the Burbank studio. She also got the silver 100 name tag.

Funny, when she dropped to the floor I thought she had received something pertaining to her next assignment. Afterwards, she said the same to me.

We had something fun in our house yesterday. There was a large package in the mail for DD. It had a weird label and other than seeing it had to clear customs I couldn’t tell who sent it. Drove me nuts waiting for her to get around to opening it. I wish I had video….she ripped it open and dropped to the floor crying. She received the Disney 100 package for CM’s. It’s a really cute photo of every character in front of the Burbank studio. She also got the silver 100 name tag.

Funny, when she dropped to the floor I thought she had received something pertaining to her next assignment. Afterwards, she said the same to me.
I saw that picture, it's amazing. Just adorable.
Fingers crossed for her that her next assignment comes soon. It would be sad to go before Christmas but on the flip side, it would be wonderful to get the heck out of the snow.

Was it someone here that mentioned the new cardboard gift cards and the card number being peeled off with the sticker?? That happened to me with one of those Happy Teen cards from Dollarama. I had to place my order and not use the gift card. I will have to return the item and then re-purchase it in person so I can swipe the card. Of course the item won't be on sale by then.

I don't see anything on the Airmiles website for receipt offers, I'm in Ontario.

I do see info about it on the Airmiles APP site though.

The APP kind of walks you through the offers they have and how to scan your receipt and upload it.

Now I am assuming I won't be able to do these as one the lens of my phone camera was destroyed by an upset/angry student shortly after getting it. It does take front loading pictures but it's very hard to do this with receipts.

I'm still not clear what shopping grocery stores I can use ,,,like can I buy a cucumber (which was on the list) at say Rabba Foods?

I'm also not sure if they (Airmiles ) can adapt something for desk top devices to be used to participate in this.

Lots of emerging questions on this new roll out.

I do wish the website offered info ,,maybe even a video of how to do it would be appreciated.

Hugs Mel

Here is an article mentioning Airmiles receipts.

https://milesopedia.com/en/news/air-miles-receipt-grocery/#:~:text=Collect miles with AIR MILES Receipts,-AIR MILES has&text=By scanning their grocery receipt,vary from time to time.
Deleted as someone else already answered!

I tried to do the receipt thingie yesterday after buying salsa at Food Basics but I guess they didn't recognize Selection Salsa as a valid item because it was rejected. Today I bought just a salsa at Dollarama and uploaded my receipt and it worked and I earned 5 miles for the salsa and 20 miles for the Onyx offer so the offer almost paid for my salsa.

Or a bigger surface. You might have to commandeer a room for it. It's adorable.

Every Who down in Whoville, liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch who lived just north of Whoville did not.
The table I used does extend ,,maybe next year I will try put it in the Livingroom and not the breakfast room.
Thanks for the idea.
grinchpoem1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter