Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just got the bonus 150AM from my 100$ spend at Sobeys on Friday!

Me too, but not the points for the shopping I did last week, Wednesday or Friday's. Oh well! I'm sure those will show up.

Those Marvel things look weird, and not sure why I'd want one. But I'm sure if my kid sees them he will want them, even though he doesn't like the movies.

Me too, but not the points for the shopping I did last week, Wednesday or Friday's. Oh well! I'm sure those will show up.

Those Marvel things look weird, and not sure why I'd want one. But I'm sure if my kid sees them he will want them, even though he doesn't like the movies.

Thanks for the info! I have to say it is not what I was expecting, but as mom of a 3 and 5 year old who are both relatively obsessed with superheroes (interesting to note that we don't do violent tv/movies so they have never actually seen anything with any superheroes in it, they love them just the same) we will be stocking up on as many as possible! I wonder how it will work and if multiple transactions could result in multiples... Otherwise, there will be many trips over that 3 week period!

Sobeys has buy 2 milk at $4.99 each, get 30 AM and buy 4 items (ice cream, thin crust pizza, marketplace cuisine) for $2.99 each get 75 AM. Sobeys ON that is. I don't see anything else that stands out. Rexall will be a cosmetics thing.

I am looking forward to my Sobeys AM posting from last week (on top of the 150 I got), I think I'll actually be Onyx for the first time ever! Thanks to everyone on here :)

Back from my Rexall shop. I had the coupon for spend $50 get 80 air miles, plus the load and go spend $60 get 100 air miles.

I ended up spending $98.94, got 249 air miles (saved $41.50!). Not the greatest, but I saw that ColdFx Extra Strength were 30% off plus spend over $30 on ColdFx and get 30 air miles so decided I needed to get in on the deal.

Fingers are crossed for Blue Friday this week, we'll know tomorrow!

Sobeys has buy 2 milk at $4.99 each, get 30 AM and buy 4 items (ice cream, thin crust pizza, marketplace cuisine) for $2.99 each get 75 AM. Sobeys ON that is. I don't see anything else that stands out. Rexall will be a cosmetics thing.

Wait...Sobeys lets you earn miles on fluid dairy products?? Not in Nova Scotia! Geez, this program is so frustrating.

Thought I would let everyone know what the follow up was for my questioning Amex about the August 500 AM offer. I called them on the 22nd and after talking to the agent for some time he gave me a reference number and told me to call back in 3 days. I just called back and spoke with Amex giving them the reference number and they told me that 500 AM were credited to my account today. They don't show on my air miles account yet but if it was only done today then I expect them to show in the next couple of days.
Point is, watch your accounts to see if you get this credited as well. It may just be because I questioned it though so we shall see. I'll follow up when I actually see them posted. Fingers crossed!

Wait...Sobeys lets you earn miles on fluid dairy products?? Not in Nova Scotia! Geez, this program is so frustrating.

Yup. In this case it's bonus on the 4L bags of milk. I guess if you drink lots of milk it's a good deal :) Oh, I see it's on butter too! That I could use, two butters, or a butter and a milk? Interesting. And the Natrel stuff so it stays good longer.

I had purchased 1 milk and 1 butter for the 30 air miles when Foodland had this offer (Sept 17th was my purchase date).

Miles were added to my account this morning and accounted for. I check every morning.

I decided to check again a few minutes ago and was happy to find another 300+ added. However, I cannot make the Sobey's air miles match my receipts no matter how I try...

Never mind! While I was writing it all out (in this post), it suddenly added up correctly. Thanks guys! :)

Woo hoo! My husband goes through 2-3 4L bags of milk per week on his own so I am happy to see milk on promo! :) And only about 75 cents more than regular milk. Hope they have stock!

Pizza deal is great too. Will probably also pick up some of those frozen dinners for lunches at work. :)

I am looking forward to my Sobeys AM posting from last week (on top of the 150 I got), I think I'll actually be Onyx for the first time ever! Thanks to everyone on here :)

I spent $36 today and got 151AM (1 base + 2x75AM for frozen pizzas at Foodland). I picked up KD and yogurt, since they were on sale and we go through a ton. However, that fills my freezer with enough pizza for right now. I guess I'll have to take one for the team and buy ice cream at Sobeys instead this week. Might be worth picking up some frozen dinners for when I forget to make a dinner for work. Milk is always good too.

My Mom is telling me the Foodland flyer starting Sept 29 to October 5 has 150 am wub $150 gc promo. Maximum 5 cards.

I don't have the flyer yet personally.
YUP, just opened the Reebee flyers and POOF there it is!! Also of note is Astro Yogurt tubs $2.49 buy 3 get 50 AM

So stop at a Foodland & pick up a $150 giftcard, snag 150 AM, then hit up a Sobeys and buy some milk & frozen stuff with the giftcard to score MORE AM! We're headed up to Orillia to see our son & his wife on Friday so no Sobeys shopping, but we will find a Foodland :rolleyes1

YUP, just opened the Reebee flyers and POOF there it is!! Also of note is Astro Yogurt tubs $2.49 buy 3 get 50 AM

So stop at a Foodland & pick up a $150 giftcard, snag 150 AM, then hit up a Sobeys and buy some milk & frozen stuff with the giftcard to score MORE AM! We're headed up to Orillia to see our son & his wife on Friday so no Sobeys shopping, but we will find a Foodland :rolleyes1
Oh, so if I buy my GC's at foodland and use my AMEX on October 1st then it will be 150 AM from Foodland and 400 from Amex for completing the October spend $100 at a grocery store! Nice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter