Just at Shell
did two purchases
one $13.31
one $10.86
BUT I got 4 free suitcase openings??? weird but I'll take it
I got BMO 50 airmiles already posted to my account
I got 250 airmiles if I buy a hot tub ,,, yeah not happening
I got 10 bonus airmiles ,,, already posted to my account
1 got 100 bonus airmiles for a lighting store ,,,no thanks.
Not bad
Hugs Mel

• April 6, 2023

CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
    +10

• April 6, 2023
    BMO Bank of Montreal
    CAROUSEL OF DREAMS
    +50

Took me a minute to find it. I had to open the app on my ipad and work through it. There is a banner near the top that is covered by another banner talking about AM's Carousel of Dreams. There is a Play Now box above the second banner, click that and it takes you in. The game is in almost lost on the home page. The important thing is you have to use your app, not a computer.

I wonder if purchasing gift cards from Metro will trigger the 10Xs for Mastercard. I think I will give it a try, I can always use a gift card for something.
I updated the app and poof…there was the carousel of junk, all I got was the lights thing and the hot tub nothing.

The way I read the Metro thing is that you have to earn actual miles…it mentions the 1/$20 so I feel like gift cards are going to be a no. Yes, the Mastercard part but not for the Metro part. Does that make any sense…cuz that’s the kind of day today is.

Last edited:
here's how I'm planning on dealing with the messy Metro, Shell, Mastercard offer.

The maximum extra bonus miles I can earn is

• 100 from metro,
  • 99 from shell
  • 300 from Mastercard
  • assuming that those last 300 are over and above BTW,
  • for a potential extra 500 miles
Since I'm not sure if gift cards are included or not and the promo only runs for 2 weeks I'm just going to do my shopping as usual, fill Frederick up when he gets hungry and use my Mastercard. The maximum miles I'd leave on the table is not worth stressing about for my mental health at the moment. I'm trying to watch our spending with an eye on upgrading my sewing machine 🙂

Grrrr
I have been trying to go through the Airmiles online shop portal to Well.Ca.
Every time I am ready to pay it recognizes that I am a Be Well collector and insists I log in but I think I am losing my connection to the Airmiles shop. I really hope this shop goes through and I don't have to chase the Airmiles down.

I updated the app and poof…there was the carousel of junk, all I got was the lights thing and the hot tub nothing.

The way I read the Metro thing is that you have to earn actual miles…it mentions the 1/$20 so I feel like gift cards are going to be a no. Yes, the Mastercard part but not for the Metro part. Does that make any sense…cuz that’s the kind of day today is.
I did the spend $150 get 150 Metro air miles today and they posted on the receipt. Purchased all groceries no gift cards.

I used $100 metro gift card and $69 on my credit card. I will see if that works for the $60.00 BMO MC promo.

Also won the spend $50 at Metro get 25 air miles from one of my suitcases today. Will see if that works too.

Last edited:
My 2 suitcases this morning'
download the Quaffed APP get 50 bonus Airmiles,, no thanks
Phone Fix ,, no thanks.
Happy Good Friday!

Hugs Mel

Ok, trying to plan this out. I got a BMO MC recently for the bonus AM. I need to spend $1000 to get the bonus. I want to switch my account to Dream miles for the bonus.

First bill is due soon, $800. I’m guessing I can pay it and leave my AM account set to cash. But when should I switch it back to Dream? Would the bonus only be triggered after I pay the second statement that would add up to over $1000? Or when my spending reaches $1000?

Thought I would ask the experts 😁

My 2 suitcases this morning'
download the Quaffed APP get 50 bonus Airmiles,, no thanks
Phone Fix ,, no thanks.
Happy Good Friday!

Hugs Mel

I got the same but mine says I get the 50 miles when I download the Quaffed app AND make a purchase. Not happening. Fake prizes. I really dislike when companies throw these things in as "prizes". Like the one I "won" from Tim's that gave me a $50 off if I spend $250. Yeah, right. :mad:

I got the same but mine says I get the 50 miles when I download the Quaffed app AND make a purchase. Not happening. Fake prizes. I really dislike when companies throw these things in as "prizes". Like the one I "won" from Tim's that gave me a $50 off if I spend $250. Yeah, right. :mad:
Yep I agree,,, I re read it and it says make a purchase.
and once they have your email look out for a flurry of junk email.
I have very difficult to cut hair,, thick and a natural wave, curl.
No way am I going someplace new.

@bababear_50 Can the starbucks e gift cards be used in the USA? Was going to order some for our trip but I thought there might have been a change and we can't anymore. I figured you would know! lol

@bababear_50 Can the starbucks e gift cards be used in the USA? Was going to order some for our trip but I thought there might have been a change and we can't anymore. I figured you would know! lol
We attach gift cards to our accounts in the app, then they can be used anywhere in North America. The only thing you can’t do in Disney is redeem star points/rewards, but you will earn them on purchases.

Yes they can .
Thanks kuhltiffany
I redeemed some airmiles last night for some Starbucks e-vouchers then transferred them onto , my *Holiday* gift card.
I also got a 2 free plays ,,,carousel of dreams suitcases, I think from redeeming them.

I got Metro offer on one card, and 2 cards got the phone fix offer so I am may be able to use the Metro one but it is on the nephews girlfriends card so probably not and nope for the 2 phone fix offers.

I missed doing Carousel yesterday. Did it today on 3 cards only useful one was Metro offer (spend $50 get 25AM). This new promo is disappointing.

Off to go and decorate for Easter and make another dessert.
Airmiles has been disappointing! I have been just doing the Shell monthly offers. I kind of give up on this program now. We did have a fun time in the past though!

I got gas yesterday at Shell (on the way to a concert downtown) and somehow ended up with 5 spins. I got 5 miles 3X and then got the Metro one. The last was the lighting one. Previous spins have been the phone fix and hot tub and don't recall what else but all useless. DD's account has gotten 5 miles on every spin. I recall that happening last time too. There was a point in the latter part of the game that all the spins were miles. So lets hope that happens again.

Went out with one of my friends last night to see a band that we have been seeing together since 1986. Had a blast and we are going to go see them again when they come back in November. I've got a super sore throat this morning from screaming all night and my legs feel like rubber. It was a total party every single person on their feet dancing the entire show. Such a contrast from seeing Elton John last fall when all the oldsters sat through the whole show and yelled at us to sit down when we up dancing.

BTW...the same disease that takes over at WDW also takes over at concerts. I spent over $200 on merch that I know I am not going to wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter