Airmiles Armchair Chatter

AM Receipts inquiries posted today. Were back dated to last year. On DS account I asked about the broccoli and got it but they saw bacon and gave me that also.

My like/dislike relationship with that program continues. (because of the bacon pick up it's no longer a ?/hate relationship)

Someone wrote earlier that their airmiles receipt was 'pending'. After I submitted, I got the pending for review pop up, but where would I see if it is still pending (or refused)? I submitted for bacon, but it was peameal bacon, so not sure that that would be accepted.

PS-Heather, your hard work has paid off for something that you wanted! Congratulations!

I'm just thankful the ground around me is now frozen solid. The dog can go outside and play and come back inside as clean as he was when he went out (if you don't count the leaves stuck to his fur) It's been a rough fall season and start to winter for keeping our fur babies clean.
No pets, but grateful for the frozen ground and less mud for the 3 grandsons that can't seem to get the concept about not walking on the car seats!!! (Yes, seat covers ordered from amazon have arrived!)

When I got up this morning I looked to see what the deals were on the Disney site. Was there something that could be applied to my April trip.

At first I just booked the same resort and saved some cash. Then I went for a walk... decided that I could book into POP instead (pay a little more). Now we can take the gondola to two parks which will make a huge difference to park touring at Epcot.

Smart Disney, they offer a discount and get more money out of me. :D Now to go and update my records.

Last edited:
Someone wrote earlier that their airmiles receipt was 'pending'. After I submitted, I got the pending for review pop up, but where would I see if it is still pending (or refused)? I submitted for bacon, but it was peameal bacon, so not sure that that would be accepted.

PS-Heather, your hard work has paid off for something that you wanted! Congratulations!

In your app, click the link for AM receipts, then on the page with all the offers you click the 3 horizontal lines in the top right, then on the Menu page, click the Air Miles Receipts Activity and that will show you your receipt history!

In your app, click the link for AM receipts, then on the page with all the offers you click the 3 horizontal lines in the top right, then on the Menu page, click the Air Miles Receipts Activity and that will show you your receipt history!
Thank you very much! It was easy to find with your instructions. As expected.....pending. :-)

1704387682311.png

I'm actually happy with that amount. We don't many places to actually collect AM except for Shell and using the CC to pay for fuel as well when at shell.

We are not big online ordering people. I still prefer to go to brick and mortar stores to see what we are buying. I will use the portal then pick up in store...but I really try to limit what I purchase - especially now with inflation and the prices of everything. I have a few items on some of my wish lists for this year - and hopefully can snag some extra miles with purchasing those.

Looking forward to hopefully snagging some max pass miles as well as trying to maximize what online purchases that I purchase as well.

This question is for those who have booked and paid for their hotel stays with miles.

If you cancel your hotel stay, do you get all of your air miles back (in a timely fashion) or are you out of luck? How does that work?

I stopped at my favorite Metro today, not something I do often because it's not all that close. I bought a carton of yogurt and picked up a $100 Disney Gift card. Used AMs to pay for all but the $6.29 the yogurt cost. I love shopping there.
I don't generally like to buy the Disney cards but I have a cruise coming up I need to pay for, plus it was free. Free, free, free. I love that word, :)

Great reminder. I have a hotel to pay for in April. I usually just stick it on my CC. Maybe I'll use my AM Cash stash and purchase some GC to pay for most of it with GC. I'll test with one tomorrow and see how it goes with the cashier at my store.

Hi. Would anyone be able to outline the process with the personal shopper for event tickets? I accepted the quote, the miles have been deducted today and I got a congratulations email. So just wondering what the next step is. Another email with ticket links?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter