AIRMILES BONUS BOOM BOOST (B3) Earn up to 800 miles

I have to chase down some miles and chat is not what it should be. Waiting waiting waiting. o_O

ETA-Just did an online chat and got all my missing miles. It took 32 minutes for someone to come on the chat line but we were done in about 10 minutes. I had my doubts I was going to get anywhere. I have my email address connected to both of my accounts and he didn't like that. He questioned up and down. Guess you now need to have only one account connect to an email address.
Something kind of funny as well. I explained that I had not received my 1 AM from a purchase at the Bay. The 1 AM wasn't an issue but without having that show, the 100 AM's for the $100 spend didn't count. The purchase was only $39. Add to that the $65 I spent at Chapters and I hit the mark. Karl (the agent) messaged me and said, 'I have only one question. Was the $39 purchase at the Bay before or after taxes and shipping?' Somehow, I read 'what did you purchase for $39 at the Bay?'. Had to think about how I was going to tell Karl it was underwear, lol. I finally typed 'it was a jockey purchase'. I'm sure Karl wondered why I was telling him this. Probably why poor Karl decided to give me 301 AM's and; ask no more questions. :rotfl2:
Hope everyone who is missing miles gets it resolved.

Last edited:
I have to chase down some miles and chat is not what it should be. Waiting waiting waiting. o_O

ETA-Just did an online chat and got all my missing miles. It took 32 minutes for someone to come on the chat line but we were done in about 10 minutes. I had my doubts I was going to get anywhere. I have my email address connected to both of my accounts and he didn't like that. He questioned up and down. Guess you now need to have only one account connect to an email address.
Something kind of funny as well. I explained that I had not received my 1 AM from a purchase at the Bay. The 1 AM wasn't an issue but without having that show, the 100 AM's for the $100 spend didn't count. The purchase was only $39. Add to that the $65 I spent at Chapters and I hit the mark. Karl (the agent) messaged me and said, 'I have only one question. Was the $39 purchase at the Bay before or after taxes and shipping?' Somehow, I read 'what did you purchase for $39 at the Bay?'. Had to think about how I was going to tell Karl it was underwear, lol. I finally typed 'it was a jockey purchase'. I'm sure Karl wondered why I was telling him this. Probably why poor Karl decided to give me 301 AM's and; ask no more questions. :rotfl2:
Hope everyone who is missing miles gets it resolved.
OMG so funny ....Unfortunately I have had Karl as a CHAT buddy before too.
Listen Karl don't get your knickers in a Knot.
https://c.tenor.com/D4g0uQ2zy6MAAAAC/stephen-colbert-spits-out-water.gif

Both my husband & I received the 800 miles! That's another $160 to add to our future trip fund when I cash them out for groceries. That just prompted me to check our accounts and I had forgotten to lock my husband's account after the last time I cashed miles out. Opps, locked now!

I expected my son's account to receive 400 miles but he didn't receive them. Looking at my log, I think I may have only completed 3 offers on his behalf. I'm pretty certain I only did 2 on my daughter's so no miles there as expected. I'll have to check my receipts on the weekend.

Thank you to Jacqueline for always hosting these threads and everyone for all the helpful tips!! You guys are awesome!!

My 800 miles posted as well. I was not paying a ton of attention to my purchases at the time but I managed to get there some how!:-)

Thanks to everyone who posts more often then I do, helps a lot with completing these bonus offers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter