AIRMILES BONUS BOOM BOOST (B3) Earn up to 800 miles

I am going to do the Metro $20 Irresistible offer tomorrow. For this one, I have to make sure the cashier puts in the code, right? TIA!
yes, you will need to make sure they do, it does show on the receipt but just as bonus miles, no mention of the code

That is great to know. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Mel
Could I kindly ask if anyone using the offer to link the MasterCard received a notification their card linked successfully? In the FAQ section of the card link site it states the below, though what website are they referring to? I assume the Airmiles site though I haven’t received anything, nor can I see within my profile a credit card attached. Now I’m a little hesitant to rely on this offer to complete my last of 8. Any advise?

How do I know if my credit card has been successfully linked?
After linking your Mastercard with your AIR MILES card, you’ll receive a confirmation message on the website letting you know that you’re all set up and ready to go! If there was an error linking your cards, you’ll receive an error message asking you to resolve any issues prior to your submission.

Could I kindly ask if anyone using the offer to link the MasterCard received a notification their card linked successfully? In the FAQ section of the card link site it states the below, though what website are they referring to? I assume the Airmiles site though I haven’t received anything, nor can I see within my profile a credit card attached. Now I’m a little hesitant to rely on this offer to complete my last of 8. Any advise?

How do I know if my credit card has been successfully linked?
After linking your Mastercard with your AIR MILES card, you’ll receive a confirmation message on the website letting you know that you’re all set up and ready to go! If there was an error linking your cards, you’ll receive an error message asking you to resolve any issues prior to your submission.

I got a pop up screen message which said I had successfully linked the card.
The only way I know for a fact it's linked is when it posted in my Airmiles account.

Keep all you receipts especially the Metro offers. They merged all the weekly coupons (product bonus) with BBB bonus and the exclusive in-app not showing anywhere on AM so I have a feeling we may have to chat with AM reps to get full 800 BAM comes March next year. For October BB, both of our accounts didn't get the BAM and I had to chat to resolve them. Both cases, I was purchasing 2 Metro baking products (flour, sugar, milk, etc) and they merged the bonus with my weekly coupons so AM did not know and not automatically awarded us the 95 BAM

I have done 7 on one card and 5 on the other. I'm not going to go out of my way to complete it, I would just be spending on things I don't need and be going to places out of my area.
I also think that some of the offers are going to be hard to track back. Like the 'use a loaded offer' with Metro. There are no AM's associated with it so it's going to be keeping receipts and arguing about having completed it. There's also the one where if you use the Subway app an pay using your MC. Haven't seen the AM's post for that so it will probably be a chat. Also used the Bay to make a purchase from AM shops and no AM's posted for that either. That would complete my AM shops offer but I will bet you that would be a chat as well. I'm just not up to the fighting so I'll probably just take what they offer me and smile. It's all stuff I would have bought anyways so what ever I get is a bonus.

I think I did two more, the Metro spend $20 on Sensations products & the new one this week, spend $125 get 125 AM, so that's 6 done. I may do two more, we'll see what the next few days bring.

I think I did two more, the Metro spend $20 on Sensations products & the new one this week, spend $125 get 125 AM, so that's 6 done. I may do two more, we'll see what the next few days bring.
OOPS edited to correct my mistake! BE sure to check all of your offers for Metro, I hate that some don't come until now on Thursday but makes me glad I rarely shop until the weekend (By tomorrow this week to use the flyer offer!) Look at my post in the regular thread to see how I'm going to clean up!

Last edited:
I think I've completed both cards. LOL....it's DD's card that I'm questioning. I know I've done 7 for her but the 8th would be the spend $100 at Sobeys. My card I've probably done 10. I've def got 8 but I've seen nothing about the Amex offer which I did and the MC link offer. I bought some lottery tickets today at Shell to add another one...maybe 11???

I'm debating a quick run to Sobeys this afternoon....don't laugh it's the only place I can find light orange jello and I was planning to revive the old Christmas jellied salad this year. I might skip it but if I go I'll grab something from the list of offers for the food bank bin...using DD's card.

I bought a few things online yesterday and was able to complete that offer, so now have 7 done... will need to figure out an 8th I guess! I was thinking of booking a hotel for March break, between cruises, but worried it'll end up being cancelled. Travel is so iffy now :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter