Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I've ordered and received my items from Canada Post and Indigo a week ago - how long does it usually take to post?

Some of us are having issues with Indigo not posting at all. Keep all of your receipts! So far on my account, purchases for both old navy and chapters haven't posted which is super rare for these partners. DH's old navy and staples purchases haven't posted yet either.

I've ordered and received my items from Canada Post and Indigo a week ago - how long does it usually take to post?

Still waiting for my Canada Post and I purchased from them August 12 (apparently they are really slow to post) My Indigo posted relatively quickly but others are having issues. Posting is all over the map and is the most frustrating part of this promotion.

Done 5 on my card!

Reebok - CrossFit Games tank and lux leggings
Amazon - household stuff
Suzy Shier - 2 shirts for $30
Old Navy - 12 pairs of black leggings for the kids for $48. Plus $20 back in Super Cash
Microsoft - Surface Go for my daughter for taking to school. (ordered yesterday, normal shipping, and it's already set to arrive tomorrow!)

Working on husband's card now:

Amazon - more household stuff (replacement Dyson filters and bunny chew toys)

My Amazon and Staples shops credited quickly. I have yet to see anything for a Dyson or Quiksilver and those have been about a week. I just finished Old Navy yesterday so that won’t post for a bit. I still have plenty of time for them all to post, but like the rest of you, I hate chasing miles down and would rather they all post soon so I can forget about it .

Done with both my and DH cards:

My card:
Amazon -- posted the next day
Gap -- posted the day I received the shipping notice
Dell -- posted the next day
Lowes -- posted the next day but with Lowes logo, not airmiles shops so I'm not sure about this one
Indigo -- haven't posted (ordered August 9)
Canon -- haven't posted (ordered August 22)

DH card:
Amazon -- posted the next day
Gap -- posted the next day
Dell -- not posted yet (ordered August 22)
Canon -- not posted yet (ordered August 22)
Indigo -- not posted yet (ordered August 22)

Last edited:
Everyone who is waiting for more than a week for a posting should do the online chat. This seems to be ridiculous. We can't all be doing it incorrectly.

I rarely, if ever, have any problem with the online shopping UNLESS it is during these big promos... no idea why but it seems i need to chase down at least 1/3 of them when there are big miles attached. I hate needing to do their work for them but have resigned myself to the fact that this will be no different than the others and simply keep my receipts/emails/packing slips handy. (Along with the receipts from this past weekend's 5 shop promo!)

Regarding using online chat to have notations placed on your account, go ahead if you want to have some kind of record for yourself (click on the print button before you close it!) but i really don't think this will help much. When i have done chat sessions that don't see an immediate solution and get the "I've put a note on your file" i have found that is just a waste of time. During the first big Shop the Block promo i was shorted 1/2 the miles and did multiple chat sessions with each saying they would put it on my file. When i finally gave up and called i was told they had no record of anything previous.

I rarely, if ever, have any problem with the online shopping UNLESS it is during these big promos... no idea why but it seems i need to chase down at least 1/3 of them when there are big miles attached. I hate needing to do their work for them but have resigned myself to the fact that this will be no different than the others and simply keep my receipts/emails/packing slips handy. (Along with the receipts from this past weekend's 5 shop promo!)

Regarding using online chat to have notations placed on your account, go ahead if you want to have some kind of record for yourself (click on the print button before you close it!) but i really don't think this will help much. When i have done chat sessions that don't see an immediate solution and get the "I've put a note on your file" i have found that is just a waste of time. During the first big Shop the Block promo i was shorted 1/2 the miles and did multiple chat sessions with each saying they would put it on my file. When i finally gave up and called i was told they had no record of anything previous.

I just think Air Miles need to be made aware of how many times the points are failing to post. I bet that most people will just keep ordering until they have their five orders and Air Miles will gladly accept the additional orders.

My Rona order appears as an in-store purchase (with Rona giving the miles, instead of airmilesshops), even though I made sure to stay on 1 page when ordering. I chatted with airmiles, and they say the fact that I picked up the items in store should not stop me from qualifying for the promotion, but it bugs me it doesn't appear under airmilesshops. And my Staples order, also picked up in store, does not appear, even though it's been 2 weeks.

My Rona order appears as an in-store purchase (with Rona giving the miles, instead of airmilesshops), even though I made sure to stay on 1 page when ordering. I chatted with airmiles, and they say the fact that I picked up the items in store should not stop me from qualifying for the promotion, but it bugs me it doesn't appear under airmilesshops. And my Staples order, also picked up in store, does not appear, even though it's been 2 weeks.

My Staples order is the same but I think that is because you need to spend $40 for 1 mile at Staples so although spending $20+ at Staples via Air Miles Shops online qualifies for this particular promo it wont actually post (I think)

My Staples order is the same but I think that is because you need to spend $40 for 1 mile at Staples so although spending $20+ at Staples via Air Miles Shops online qualifies for this particular promo it wont actually post (I think)

That makes a lot of sense. I assume do have a way to track when a card was swiped but an airmile was not earned because last weekend I got an email promo to swipe my card 4 times (no $ amount was mentioned) at participating retailers for 45 miles.

Tiny dance of joy over here this morning! I picked up a $25 e-card thru Indigo at midnight on Tuesday (yup email is stamped exactly 12:00 am) card arrived around noon Wednesday and the mile posted this morning, making that my confirmed 3rd transaction.

Some digging around over the last few days to find something to replace my undelivered Groupon order (reason given? My address couldn't be found -- i HATE Canada Post!!) turned up that Roots also offers in store pick up for orders that don't meet the minimum AND they have a toque for (get this) EXACTLY $20. My last trip into the city when it was cold enough for a hat in the morning led to the hat staying on the bus when it was too warm in the afternoon- oopsie!

Still have to figure out one more order <sigh>

My Old Navy, Dyson and Quiksilver all posted overnight, so that means all five have posted and I’m done on this card. The fact that all three posted overnight when they were all purchased on different days makes me think airmiles receives the information from the store and then updates in batches, not as soon as they receive the info. But it’s just a theory .

Dh asked me to order him something from Amazon today that is over $20, which has me thinking “Hmm, maybe I could find another 4 for his card” :scratchin. I leave for a cruise to the British Isles in three weeks with my sister and my parents. I could get some new shoes and clothes for sure. However, I also want spending money for said cruise so I need to reign myself in. :rolleyes1

Still waiting on 4 of my shops to post, so I'm annoyed, don't want to shop through the portal, and honestly am not even sure it's worth 1000 AM in future. If they want to encourage me to use the portal they need to be better at posting the AM. I'm not even talking about bonus ones, just base miles. Chapters and the Gap from Aug 8, Under Armor from Aug 12 and Old Navy from the 24th. None posted, all orders have been received and charges posted. AM online shop just sucks in my opinion. I'll stick with ebates, at least there if I had an issue with something posting after a week I could send an inquiry, copy and paste the invoice and voila, money in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter