AK After Hours?

bdrex28

Mouseketeer
So I've done a search and didn't really see anything mentioned. I also searched through Google, but has anyone seen any rumors about After Hours returning to AK?

Of all the after hours we've done, this was by far our favorite. Avatar area just completely comes alive and it was absolutely great fun.

They've brought them back elsewhere, has anyone seen or read or heard anything about them returning to AK?

So I've done a search and didn't really see anything mentioned. I also searched through Google, but has anyone seen any rumors about After Hours returning to AK?

Of all the after hours we've done, this was by far our favorite. Avatar area just completely comes alive and it was absolutely great fun.

They've brought them back elsewhere, has anyone seen or read or heard anything about them returning to AK?
Would be great to have After Hours in all four parks, but especially at AK. It's often hard to experience this park after dark due to the early closing times. I LOVE AK at night. Totally different experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter