AK right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wºoºw! :eek:

I knew it would be crazy when P-LoA opened, but already closed for capacity is insane. :scared1:

What about all the people with fast passes?

FP's and ADR's should be welcomed in if it's "just" a 1 stage capacity closure. If it gets worse, so that people are not leaving in the anticipated rate over the course of the day they might have to step it up to the next stage of closing down, then I believe only resort guests and ADR's are welcome... and so on until they shut it all down for all guests no matter what. But that's very very extreme! :scared1:

FP's and ADR's should be welcomed in if it's "just" a 1 stage capacity closure. If it gets worse, so that people are not leaving in the anticipated rate over the course of the day they might have to step it up to the next stage of closing down, then I believe only resort guests and ADR's are welcome... and so on until they shut it all down for all guests no matter what. But that's very very extreme! :scared1:

I'm curious what level they are at right now:scratchin If it was already in closures at 8am (8am open and 7am EMH). I want some photos. I want some live feed updates LOL. It's about to get crazy at DAK:crowded::crowded::crowded:

AK (the whole park) does take surprisingly lot of people, but Pandora as from what I have seen on the maps looks like a smaller area than Camp Minnie Mickey was... that place must be unbearable! :eek: :faint:

It was nuts!! Fop was worth the wait!! I only had to wait 45 minutes but would have gladly waited longer! After I grabbed a Night Blossom and made my way out of the park!! The fast pass line was up to the front of the park when I left!!!!! No thank you

I'm curious what level they are at right now:scratchin If it was already in closures at 8am (8am open and 7am EMH). I want some photos. I want some live feed updates LOL. It's about to get crazy at DAK:crowded::crowded::crowded:

You should follow Michael Kay on Facebook. He arrived at 5am and is posting/streaming all day long. He is such a great guy too!

https://www.facebook.com/DisneywithMichael/

Last edited:
What about all the people with fast passes?
Information has changed since I replied to this. As of right now, those with FP+ are being allowed to bypass the main line into the land at specific times.

Preordering from the QS is NOT being allowed to bypass the line to get in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter