AK right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived at 9:30, did the safari and Everest. Now in line for EMH Pandora the line is long but moving. They are threading us through Festival of Lion King queue. Moving consistently. Both rides at capacity and not accepting anymore guests for the rest of the night.

They closed the ride lines down to clear everyone out the two rides to make sure by 11pm for EMH that it's only on site guests riding.

No word on if their having off site guests leave Pandora, but I imagine like usual off site guests can stay as long as their in Pandora by 11pm, just can't ride anything

We will be there in 10 days (we will be in AK on our arrival day), don't really think that the crowds will die down too much when we are there, but at least we have a FOP FP+ :banana:. I was kind of hoping the rest of the park will be easy going, but after looking at the posted times of the other attractions that the PP posted, I think we will be in some long lines. No matter, at least we are in Disney :goodvibes.

I'm thinking the same! We check into BLT next Saturday and I have FOP FP+ booked for Friday, June 9th. By all appearances, it's going to be a side of AK that I've never seen before!

Couldn't get FP for FoP for upcoming trip next week, but snagged a NRJ. At least we can enjoy one ride for sure!

Wondering when they'll open SR line for FoP. Anyone know?

45 minute EMH line that moved the whole time. Got in line at 10:40. In line for river ride. SB is 35 minutes.

That sounds promising. We are going in a week with a spur of the moment trip. No fast passes for Pandora are open for the week we are going, but EMH every night till 1:00am. We will try a late night trip or two and see what happens.

That sounds promising. We are going in a week with a spur of the moment trip. No fast passes for Pandora are open for the week we are going, but EMH every night till 1:00am. We will try a late night trip or two and see what happens.
The live reports on the Pandora thread are worth following.

Both ride lines were closed at midnight - no additional guests were allowed to enter the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter