all dressed up and now can,t go

Thoughts with you and your family at this time :hug:

well this roller coaster has ran its course, have spent the last three weeks living in the hospital watching my wife die. i have been told so many times that god has a plan but what about our plans? were they so meaningless? my wife believed in god or she would not have spent so much time begging him to take her, i hope she was right .

I am so sorry for your loss, and everything you and your wife have been through. I don't know of any words that can make things better for you right now, so stay strong :hug:

Like Dee said, I dont think there are any right words. I am sure your wife is in a better place and for the last 3 weeks she knew you were right there giving her the love and support she needed. I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you at this awful time:hug::hug::hug:

Rabit, I don't think I can find the right words to express how sorry I am to hear you've lost your beloved wife. I do hope though that she's now at peace and you can stay strong and remember all the good times you shared together.

My thoughts are with you :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your wifes passing. Having lost people I loved before, I know that there are few words that can bring true comfort at this time. Please take care of yourself over the coming weeks, ask for help if you need it, and hold on to the happy memories in your heart x

So sorry to hear of your wife's passing.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care and look after yourself. thoughts and best wishes for you. xx

well this roller coaster has ran its course, have spent the last three weeks living in the hospital watching my wife die. i have been told so many times that god has a plan but what about our plans? were they so meaningless? my wife believed in god or she would not have spent so much time begging him to take her, i hope she was right .

:hug:

Oh I am so sorry. As other have said, there are no words that can truely comfort you at this time, but do take comfort from the knowledge that your wife will have appreciated and taken comfort from the fact that you were there with her right to the end of that roller coaster ride.

Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself and you will be strong enough to get through the coming months and years.

Thinking of you and your family :hug:

Luv Suzy

:hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter