All I Got Was A Lousy T-Shirt. . .(SleepyD's WetnWild Shower Fan Club -16 Feb 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay....forget about the wine shop....get back to your real job of writing this report cause we all know what is important in life!

How can you leave us dangling so! :hyper: Pretend I'm Doc...."Huh-onn....you've gotta come write this!"

oh people say I monkey around
but I am too busy singin'
to let anybody do--wwn

Oh hello there. Sorry about the burst into song. But I am trying out for Riddle: the Musical.....

anyway... good job Dog!

OK you all seem like a great bunch but I CAN NOT be sucked into the world of cruising... ok? so be interesting,funny and charming but not too much ... thanks in advance!!!!! (Unless of course they ever run a special called "all children cruise free with paying adult" or "buy one stateroom get two free", then please PM me right away)

Great stuff Egon!

Who knew you could type AND pull of red toenails so well?

But - bashing two icons of the childhood of many - that's not fair.

Captain Caveman is classic. Low-brow comedy. In the tradition of Scooby and Josie. Without as many syllables.

And Davy Jones. Man that was harsh. He was always the best.

But it is your story, so I shall lay aside my glove of offense. We shall agree to disagree. And I will enjoy what will be an engaging tale of woe and whee!

I'm glad your writing a trip report SD. I started on the cruise forum too.

Can't wait to read more.

Your princess sure does have beautiful blue eyes. Hope you have lots of pics too. At least more then your feet, they did get our attention though.

--

Oh, I am doomed, SD . . . this is the third cruise report I've read in a little more than a week.

At least this one has the promise of haiku while I continue to tell myself all the reasons why I do not need to go on a cruise!
DH refuses to go on a cruise

Those pesky dress up clothes

Possible seasickness

Um, don't like having my pho-toe taken . . .

That's all I've got. And the first one could just as easily be a "pro" rather than a "con" depending upon who I could talk into going with me.

(((wheels turning)))

You do laundry AND allow your toenails to be painted??? You're a stay at home dad, aren't you sleepydog??? There's no wine shop. BTW, how does Johnny Depp enter into this scenario? Staying tuned to same bat channel as instructed.........

firstmickey said:
OMG! :eek: You are a clone of my husband. Right down to the Wine Spectator magazine! :teeth: :rotfl2: He thought he would be bored silly on the cruise.

(I bet you're a convert now too, aren't ya?) But that would be jumping ahead......;)

Bwahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :rotfl2:
Yes, that WOULD be jumping the gun. . .;)

TM said:
OK you all seem like a great bunch but I CAN NOT be sucked into the world of cruising... ok? so be interesting,funny and charming but not too much ... thanks in advance!!!!!
Ha! That's what I thought! I'll see what I can do about your request. . .

FatherForce & berg: Okay, I'll admit to being a wascally wabbit wuvver, so CC and his cwub, er, club never quite appealed to me in the same way as the classical music on the Warner Bros. cartoons. As for Davy Jones, well, I will admit he was a bit of an icon in his day. . .waaaaayyy before my time. . .

MinMoo said:
Oh, I am doomed, SD . . . this is the third cruise report I've read in a little more than a week.

At least this one has the promise of haiku while I continue to tell myself all the reasons why I do not need to go on a cruise!
DH refuses to go on a cruise

Those pesky dress up clothes

Possible seasickness

Um, don't like having my pho-toe taken . . .

That's all I've got. And the first one could just as easily be a "pro" rather than a "con" depending upon who I could talk into going with me
Say it with me, "Come to the dark side. . ." You may just want to read further to see how these issues are dealt with. :teeth:
lexmelinda said:

You do laundry AND allow your toenails to be painted??? You're a stay at home dad, aren't you sleepydog??? There's no wine shop. BTW, how does Johnny Depp enter into this scenario? Staying tuned to same bat channel as instructed.........
Ahhh, grasshoppah, your diligence will be rewarded. . .in due time. . .

is this the first trip report in history that is on page 4 and we haven't even booked the cruise yet?? :rotfl:

dreamcometrue said:
is this the first trip report in history that is on page 4 and we haven't even booked the cruise yet?? :rotfl:
Ummm, maybe. . .lol But, I promise that the next installment will get us to Day 1 of the trip. . .really, I do. . .

NAB said:
At least more then your feet, they did get our attention though.
Who knew so many people found feet intriguing. ;)

Hey! You stink!!! I was lured in by promises of Johnny Depp.

WHERE'S JOHNNY???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleepydog25 said:
I was reading an old Calvin and Hobbes collection (I sure miss them, Mr “I’m Going on Hiatus for the Rest of My Life” Watterson!) and attempting to divine the purpose of popcorn ceilings which we inherited upon moving into our house four years ago. Did someone actually think, “Geez, wouldn’t it be cool to make people’s ceilings look like cottage cheese? Every time they swat at a bug, it’ll make thousands of tiny particles fly into their eye, and they’ll have to vacuum again, too. Heyyyyy, it’ll be so funny to watch them try to paint walls and not get it on the curds or see how they pick those little kernels off the paint roller! This is gonna be so cool!” Devilish type who thought up that concept. . .hmmm. . .wonder if they work for the Travel Channel

:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Ditto that!

You absolutely have a knack for this... for sure! :thumbsup2

[Who knew so many people found feet intriguing. ;) [/QUOTE]

You don't spend much time on the Internet then, huh?

Well, I am a little nervous.

1st - I have that shade of polish
2nd - I have the Best of Calvin and Hobbes
3rd - I love a good wine :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Though I will admit to loving the ice wine I had in Canada last week. Probably didn't make your swill list :rolleyes1
4th - I had a poster of Davey Jones on my bedroom wall :love:
5th - I happen to like feet, in a strange sort of way, but you do need to get a razor to those toe knuckles

And the Princess is a Beauty :yay:

Still enjoying your report although I'm beginning to wonder if you really took a cruise.... :teeth:

BTW, I vote for Peter as the cutest of all the Monkees! :thumbsup2

Wow this is a great report. You've deffenitly got me hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter