Allison & Josh Trip Report 11/10/06 (link to pictures)

A few cute things that happened - while I was in the BC lobby of course little girls gasped and said Cinderella! But one of my bridesmaids said she ran into the BC Marketplace to get a drink the lady behind the counter said Tell your bride that she is by far prettier than any cinderella we have here- she should be on a magazine cover! Which was so sweet and then on the beach at the GF we were getting pics and this little girl with a british accent came up and said you look very pretty and good luck - she had been playing in the sand - it was really cute - I bet the people at the Grand see a lot of "Cinderellas" -
The night that Jillian got married I think we saw 3 - as one of my firends said - we saw a beautiful classy bride which was Jillian and a not so classy bride - who I did not see. And then we saw another one in a golf cart - they were everywhere and then they had my rehearsal dinner! WOW!

Allison-
I love your report and can't wait to see the pictures.

Allison, just managed to catch up with your trip report! Been so busy with the holidays since i got back from my wedding.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! despite the EVSIL! Cant wait to see the pics!

I am still waiting for Chapman to post our pics online -
We used the beginning the fanfare rather than the chorus otherwise I would figure out a way to send it to you- my cousin just made it repeat over and over for me- he works for a ad agency he is in PR and had one of the other departments do it for me!!!

I would check with Randy, i know others since your wedding - even one after mine are now up on his site? i tried emailing a few days ago but have not had a response yet.

I have checked and he told me to call which we did to leave a message and we talked to someone also - UGH - why can't my life just be smooth? It just never is- but in the bright side I do have my cd and I love my pictures - I would postthm but there are so many he put them in dvd and my computer does not have a dvd-

Allison,
Your pics are amazing! You are one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Your dress is just perfect for you. Love them.

Awww - that is so sweet! Thanks so much for the sweet compliment and I honestly could not have found a better gowm for my body type - I was really lucky - especially since I started off wanted strapless and ended up with a halter - it just goes to show try on every style because you never know!

Your pictures are stunning and you were an absolutely gorgeous bride! I loved your table names too! Thank you for sharing!

Your pictures are amazing!!! Everything is beautiful.. the dresses, the flowers, the weather... Your day turned out to be perfect!! :love: Randy did an amazing job for you and there are so many pictures. Congratulations on your new life with the one you love.

Allison- I love your pictures! You look amazing! You could be the model for that wedding gown! It looks like it was made for you. Thanks for sharing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter