Allseas travel

goofytime

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used this travel agency in Jacksonville, FL? Their pricing on Disney cruises is much better than any I have found. Thanks for the input.

awesome , awesome, awesome....

great prices,great website, great service...

Chuck runs a first class business!

***they are a traditional brick and mortar business in Jax, that happens to have a superior website***

I have not booked anything through them yet, but spoke with Janice yesterday regarding an Alaskan cruise next summer. What a super lady!! So helpful, I wish I had used them for this cruise.

Loretta

I have alot to say about allseastravel.com.

I transferred our booking from DCL to allseastravel.com after seeing their web site.

They are wonderful!! Our plans have changed several times in the last few weeks, and everyone, in particular Chuck and Sandie, has been so patient and understanding. I wish I recieved this caliber of customer service everywhere I went, but that, sadly is not the case.

All my calls and e-mails are answered promptly. And, of course, their rates are awesome!!

Let me give a specific example of their outstanding customer service. Our travel insurance did not cover pre-existing conditions, pretty standard coverage. We're cruising with my DM who is 77. Sandie asked about pre-existing conditions, and I said she has none. Then she asked if she takes any medication..ie blood pressure..I said yes she does. Well, that's a pre-existing condition.

Disney never explained any of that to me. It may be obvious to some people, but I just didn't think of it. But, Sandie did. And she arranged coverage for my mom that would cover her in case she became ill.

Now, that is professional and customer-oriented service.

I plans on using allseastravel.com for all my future travel needs and I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Ursula

I am booked with all seasons for my cruise on September 21st. I have been very pleased with them. I received my documents about a month out from the cruise and they have given great service.

Cathy

We're were having problems with AAA. I canceled my whole trip with AAA and rebooked with Allseas. I've heard of some places you can just transfer. I didn't know about this at the time.

Anyways, this is the first cruise that we've booked with Allseas. But so far so good! I wouldn't hesitate to book with them.

Laura

Are the prices that are listed on the Allseas website the 'real' prices? Do they include insurance? All port taxes?

Thanks.

How does Allseas prices compare with DU?

How does Allseas prices compare with DU?

I can only speak from my personal experience, and DU couldn't match Allseas prices. DU were straight up with me and told me that and I appreciated their candor. I would get quotes from both but I have found Chuck and his staff great to work with and have no qualms in dealing with them. Their prices do not include the insurance but do include the port charges.
I'd get third party insurance anyway as opposed to DCL's.
Cheers,
Grumbo

The all seasons prices do include port taxes, but they do not include travel insurance. The travel insurance they offer is very reasonably priced - much cheaper than getting it through Disney.

Cathy

Probably it was just inexperience, but I had a little trouble with All Seas 2 weeks ago. As you can see from my signature, we recently did a Magic cruise. Now I'm looking for a cruise for us next summer, and cruising out of Galveston would be great for our family, so I received a quote for a cruise.

The TA I spoke with at All Seas was extremely friendly & forthcoming on information, each time she went on & on about how the ship I'm considering will be great as it is a brand new ship coming out next month from Carnival. But then I questioned her because info I saw online did not match what she was saying. I found out the ship is 5+ years old & is repositioning next month from California to Caribbean cruises out of Galveston.

Then I asked for & supposedly received a quote for 2 connecting staterooms with 5 persons. The problem is I have since found out the ship has NO connecting staterooms.

I have edited this post because I have since received a nice apology from the president of this company, Chuck, who stated that this is not at all typical of the service they deliver. From all other posters here, I believe this to be the case and would consider them for my future travel needs. Chuck seemed very knowledgeable and interested in delivering quality customer service.

hilltopfamily,
Sounds like you may have spoken with a "less informed" agent. Sandie(SP) is their most experienced agent, as well as the lead TA. This agency usually offers the lowest fares compared to other agencies. It would be a shame to spend more of your hard earned dollars than necessary.
GG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter