Almost ready to return papers and $$$!!!

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
Well, I've almost finished wading through these papers and the impossible vocabulary. Does anyone else hate reading these "legal" documents?! It gives me a headache!:o Anyway, I understand most of it, and I'll be returning them today with my CHECK!!!:bounce: :bounce: Got my first ressie confirmations yesterday for 14 nights at the VWL next June. Can't wait to see how much more relaxed I'm going to be (I hope!). The only dilemma I'm having at this point is whether to spend our entire stay at our "home" since it's our first, or to split it with the BWV for a different area. We usually move 2 or 3 times during a trip, but I'm not sure what to do this time. We'll already be moving from a 1BR after the first 4 nights to a studio when my DH leaves. Gotta save those points, and after staying in a regular room with 3 kids all these trips, the studio should be great!!:) Oh well, plenty of time to make a decision, and can't do anything about the BWV until about November anyway.

BTW, do you read EVERYTHING?!!:D :D :D

Now that you've made your decision to buy, the hardest part will be waiting until it's time to "go home". It helps a little to hang out on the DIS! :D

I did read everything before our purchase, but it sure helped to read the DVC board - information provided here is much more "user friendly" than those dry documents. Believe it or not, I've actually read the documents more than once since purchase. I was trying to find something in writing in the POS regarding pool hopping. Not sure why, though, as we have never once even thought about actually doing it (pool hopping). :D

Hope your first trip home is especially wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter