Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

My girls, my sister, my mom, and I are going on a road trip and we leave Friday the 17th and will not be home for 10 days. My dh and ds will be home and getting the mail. I just wanted to let you know if you don't hear from me for a while about receiving my goodies.

have a wonderful trip....saw your itiniary you have a lot of driving ahead, but will be a great trip your all you girls!

all clips are sorted, packaged up and in boxes....just waiting for Danielle's to ship out!
you all are going to LOVE our little clips!!

Good morning ladies. I just wanted to post my apologies to everyone involved in this swap. I sent Lisa a note this morning and explained that I will not be sending in my clips for this one. I have several groups done, but 2 still need to be completed and I'm not sure when I can get those done. As some of you know - I very unexpectedly separated from my husband a couple weeks ago and my life has been complete chaos since. We are working on bringing our family back together, but it is going to be a long road and my boys are my priority right now. Making sure we are doing things the right way and in the right time has taken all of the energy I have. I feel so guilty about having to hand over my scrapping duties to someone else, but it really has to be done. My family is in a very fragile place and has to be my sole focus. I hope everyone understands and I hope that I can return to the boards when things are more stable. I really do love talking to and swapping with all of you. I was so looking forward to the character and ABC swaps, but I guess it was just not meant to be.
Happy swapping - everyone! I will probably be peeking in at all of the great work coming from those two swaps, but I will not be joining any for a while. I would appreciate any Pixie Dust you can send our way.
Thanks,
Danielle

Danielle, you are not to worry about apologizing to us!
we all know our families are the most important and swaps are way down the importance list!
you just take care of yourself and your family, we will be here for you no matter what and anytime you need us!

Ladies....I have already swapped out the clips....my question to you is:

A> do you want me to send Danielle her clips?

B> or I could donate them to Jennifer's HARC group for them to use?

C> or do you want your extra clips back?

please let me know....I will get to the PO tomorrow and mail these out!!

I'll speak for myself and Rachel ;) either A or B work for us, please don't send our extras back to us.

Danielle, all my prayers and pixie dust for you and your family. I hope everything works out for all of you. No apologies needed for having your family as your priority.

Cassey

thanks everyone who got back to me here or by PM.....over half of us picked A or B....so will make the decision to send to Danielle! I'm sure she will love getting a little treat from her DIS Sisters!!!

These will be postal tomorrow with DC #.....I will check in later Friday or Saturday morning to see if everyone has recd their packages after I get back from Megan's camp!

Thanks again for your understanding and patience during this swap!!

Lisa, I know you are at camp but wanted to post that I received my clips today and they are all fabulous!!!! Julia has tried to stake claim to certain ones for her books. Ummm, I told her I was pretty sure that since I put the time into making the swap pieces that I have first dibbs on what I get back! She pouted at me! Kids!!!

Cassey

thanks for letting me know who has recd so far.....just two more to check in and this will be complete!!

thanks again everyone for joining in on my first swap and making it so easy!
also for the understanding for Danielle :love:

I just got off the phone with DH and he said no package yet. Hopefully it will arrive shortly??? Got to love the PO

I just got off the phone with DH and he said no package yet. Hopefully it will arrive shortly??? Got to love the PO

Michelle, USPS DC says it was delivered on 6/16 at 1:30 pm...sending you a PM

Heard from Danielle! she loved all the clips and wants to thank everyone for sharing with her! it brought a big smile and sunshine to her!!!

Still waiting on disney-akj....they can't locate the package at her house, so DH is checking with PO, etc. hope they can find it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter