Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

I still have to do these- I have been working nonstop this week and not feeling great to boot. My plan is to get them done this weekend. 2 of the groups will be easy as I have items to attach to the paperclips so they only take 30 minutes per group. I may even try to pull what I need for them to take with me to school tomorrow and finish them during specials. The last group I need to cut and get a paper piecing together for or buy something so my plan is to get them done this weekend. I need to do so because I leave Tuesday midmorning and won't be back until Staurday so it would be an extra week before I could work on things if I don't get them done this weekend.

Rebecca

I still have to do these- I have been working nonstop this week and not feeling great to boot. My plan is to get them done this weekend. 2 of the groups will be easy as I have items to attach to the paperclips so they only take 30 minutes per group. I may even try to pull what I need for them to take with me to school tomorrow and finish them during specials. The last group I need to cut and get a paper piecing together for or buy something so my plan is to get them done this weekend. I need to do so because I leave Tuesday midmorning and won't be back until Staurday so it would be an extra week before I could work on things if I don't get them done this weekend.

Rebecca

let me know if you need the extra time Rebecca, its not a problem!
hope you get to feeling better soon!

let me know if you need the extra time Rebecca, its not a problem!
hope you get to feeling better soon!

Me too! It is like I am sick whenever we are home- we are still waiting for them to check behind the shower we found leaking into the closets at Christmas time to see if mold is growing. All of us are feeling sick while we are staying at home so we are thinking it might be that.

Rebecca

Me too! It is like I am sick whenever we are home- we are still waiting for them to check behind the shower we found leaking into the closets at Christmas time to see if mold is growing. All of us are feeling sick while we are staying at home so we are thinking it might be that.

Rebecca

oh that's not good....mold can make you very sick, hope they can get it taken care of soon for you!

Lisa - checking in...I am all cut, need to assemble. I am hoping to mail next Friday, as required. But, I may need that extra weekend to finish up. So, is it ok to plan to mail on the Monday instead (June 6th)? That way, I don't rush it!!

that's fine Erin! not a problem to extend until then!!!

hey, did you see my PM???

I, too, am probably going to need until the 6th to mail. Didn't get much accomplished this weekend. Tonight is eagle meeting, tomorrow night I have a work meeting. Need the weekend to pull everything together if that's ok.

I, too, am probably going to need until the 6th to mail. Didn't get much accomplished this weekend. Tonight is eagle meeting, tomorrow night I have a work meeting. Need the weekend to pull everything together if that's ok.

that's fine Danielle, keep me updated!!

I will be mailing mine today.

Rebecca

thanks Rebecca, will let you know when I get your box!

Good Morning ladies.....as some of you know already Danielle has had to step away from swaps for a bit....she only has a couple more groups to finish up with the clips....so my thoughts are to go ahead and swap everyone out and then will mail Danielle's separately when I get them.... does that work for everyone????

Anything you want to do- it doesn't matter to me if we wait- but do wat is easiest for you.

Rebecca

Rebecca your box arrived today, everything looks great!!

Thanks for the cute brads! love me some brads!!!

Morning ladies,

Danielle thinks she can get her clips to me by the weekend, is everyone willing to wait the extra week for me to swap these out?

TIA!

Erin, I got your package today...everything looks great and thanks for my cute goodies!!!

I plan on swapping everything out tomorrow and getting it all together so when I get Danielle's clips will be able to send it off pretty quickly....will be gone Wed - Fri to camp with Megan so hope to send it all off after we get home.....will let you know when they are postal!!!

Thank you everyone for participating in my first swap and being patient with our little delay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter