Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

Lisa--I think I'll make purple butterflies and Minnie's bow. Thanks

I will play

A. I will make something to do with Pooh

B. Train

C. Can I make a WDW paperclip?? It wouldn't be park specific though??

I will play

A. I will make something to do with Pooh

B. Train

C. Can I make a WDW paperclip?? It wouldn't be park specific though??

thanks for joining Michelle -- you can make whatever you like for "C"!
getting you added!

Hi Lisa-welcome to hostessing! It's so much fun!! I really wish I could play, but I'm trying to be "swap free" for the summer. Keep me in mind if you need an angel. :)

Hi Lisa-welcome to hostessing! It's so much fun!! I really wish I could play, but I'm trying to be "swap free" for the summer. Keep me in mind if you need an angel. :)

thanks Anne! looking forward to it! you are being a good girl for the summer huh! I will put you down for angel, thanks!

come on ladies....we need some more to play, please join us :worship:

I am going to join in few groups, brain is still mush from working too much, I am trying to figure out which groups and what I want for each. Will post requests as soon I can can get the brain working somewhat logically.

Cassey

Group A Donald hats
Group D Jack-o-lanterns
Group G presents
Group I biking
Group J yellow going to make suns because the sun has been out twice since I got home from Florida and I miss it.

Thanks, Cassey

I would love to play! May I please have:

A- Tinkerbell
B- Space Mtn
C- DCA
D- snowman
F- butterflies
J- blue flowers

Thanks! :goodvibes

thanks for joining Cassey and Rachel....got you both added!!!

I love this swap I just don't have time for anything more this month. I am also not quite ready to think enough to look at what I have and see where it would fit. if things go faster than I am thinking in the next couple of days before you close I might sneak into a group or 2 though.

Rebecca

I love this swap I just don't have time for anything more this month. I am also not quite ready to think enough to look at what I have and see where it would fit. if things go faster than I am thinking in the next couple of days before you close I might sneak into a group or 2 though.

Rebecca

sounds good! I will probably keep it open until Thursday or Friday to see if we get anymore players!

Rachel is on "swap restiction" too. We both have at least 2 swaps to catch up on and she has tons of school stuff to do in the next few weeks. She begged me to let her sign up. Saying, but, paper clips go so fast!!!!!!

Rachel is on "swap restiction" too. We both have at least 2 swaps to catch up on and she has tons of school stuff to do in the next few weeks. She begged me to let her sign up. Saying, but, paper clips go so fast!!!!!!

let me know if she will need extra time on these....or anyone else for that matter, we can move the due date!

She should be fine ;) She'll have lots more time after her AP US history exam next Friday, she has 2 projects for that class & studying for the exam in addition to all her other work!!!

She should be fine ;) She'll have lots more time after her AP US history exam next Friday, she has 2 projects for that class & studying for the exam in addition to all her other work!!!

wow, busy girl....wish her good luck from me!

Good morning - sorry I was MIA for signups yesterday and I completely forgot to send Erin my choices. So, here are the groups I would like, but will have to get back to you on the topics if that is OK?
A - something Pluto
B -Small World ?
D -
E - Bugs
F - Something pink (I have boys and don't get to make pink things often - not sure what I'm making though)
I - Camping
J -
Will think the rest over and get back to you soon!

Good morning - sorry I was MIA for signups yesterday and I completely forgot to send Erin my choices. So, here are the groups I would like, but will have to get back to you on the topics if that is OK?
A - something Pluto
B -Small World ?
D -
E - Bugs
F - Something pink (I have boys and don't get to make pink things often - not sure what I'm making though)
I - Camping
J -
Will think the rest over and get back to you soon!

that's okay! no problem, get back to me when you can....will get the rest added!
thanks for joining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter