Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

Lisa - I can do candles for birthday in addition to the cupcakes if you want. I could also do doggie heads in pets along with the bones I am already doing. It'll help fill the groups a bit more. Up to you. I don't mind the extras since I love the clips!

I'm okay with it if you are! will get you added....thanks for doing the extra work! do you want two sets of those groups then or just one each?

I'm okay with it if you are! will get you added....thanks for doing the extra work! do you want two sets of those groups then or just one each?

Ummmm....just one will be fine, unless it is easier for you to do the swapping the other way?? You decide!

Also, I can also do Woody for group A and RnRC for group B. I know those groups are pretty full, but I have some ideas and it will add to everyone's collection.

Ummmm....just one will be fine, unless it is easier for you to do the swapping the other way?? You decide!

Also, I can also do Woody for group A and RnRC for group B. I know those groups are pretty full, but I have some ideas and it will add to everyone's collection.

thanks, will get these added too.

Cheryl is also going to do bday!

so I think we are good to go everyone!!!

list has been updated and finalized....please double check your groups...
the only person I do not have an address for is JJ&JHsmom, if anyone needs mine, let me know!

thanks again everyone!

My groups look good. I am going to print this out now and I'll get started after I finish up the Rides/Attractions letter swap. I am predicting that I can start this swap after next weekend. I pulled some papers and such already when I signed up. Thanks a bunch. You did great during sign ups!

Lisa--my groups are good :) I'll make balloons for the birthday group.

My groups look good. I am going to print this out now and I'll get started after I finish up the Rides/Attractions letter swap. I am predicting that I can start this swap after next weekend. I pulled some papers and such already when I signed up. Thanks a bunch. You did great during sign ups!

Lisa--my groups are good :) I'll make balloons for the birthday group.

thanks for checking in!!!

will make a note of that Cheryl!

My groups look good, I have your info and you have mine!! Off to Maryland for wrestling Nationals now!! Will get started on these next week!

For the Disney Characters group would anyone mind if I switched to 7 Dwarfs instead of Ariel? I went shopping this morning and got a different idea. Each person would get 2 different Dwarfs.

Looks good : )

:thumbsup2

My groups look good, I have your info and you have mine!! Off to Maryland for wrestling Nationals now!! Will get started on these next week!

:thumbsup2 good luck to your DS!

For the Disney Characters group would anyone mind if I switched to 7 Dwarfs instead of Ariel? I went shopping this morning and got a different idea. Each person would get 2 different Dwarfs.

that is fine with me to switch! will change it!

My groups look good. i will probably try to do these next week at our online crop.

Rebecca

Mine look good. Still not sure what I will be doing for those open spots. Will let you know as soon as I know :lmao:

So after a shopping excursion and a peak through my stash, here is what I have come up with for the boys group and the girls group.

For boys I plan on doing 1 baseball and 1 football.

For girls 1 flip flops and 1 glittery hair bow.

Hope these are okay with everyone, if not let me know and I will try to brainstorm alternatives.

Cassey

Mine look good. Still not sure what I will be doing for those open spots. Will let you know as soon as I know :lmao:

not a problem!

My groups all look good. :goodvibes

yay!

So after a shopping excursion and a peak through my stash, here is what I have come up with for the boys group and the girls group.

For boys I plan on doing 1 baseball and 1 football.

For girls 1 flip flops and 1 glittery hair bow.

Hope these are okay with everyone, if not let me know and I will try to brainstorm alternatives.

Cassey

they sound good to me!

Here is what I came up with, changed the girls group. Hope they are okay, if not let me know. They are cut but not assembled. Each flip flop will be a different color, paper will coordinate with flip flops.

IMG_2182.jpg

Cassey

those turned out really cute Cassey!!!

here's my group D - spring flowers

P1070472.jpg

group F - girls...the paper is glittery

P1070473.jpg

group G - Bday

P1070471.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter