Amy's Designs

Can you do this for me with RUDI.

Thank You

Here is your design...

rudi_biglove.jpg

Hi Amy
DH is being Grumpy!!! Can you do this design without the mickey heads on the side and without the blue background and without 2008 underneath for him? Just the word Disney with the blue trim with the characters in it?
TIA

Gotta make DH happy...

disney_name_w.jpg

Amy,

I absolutely love your designs. I got so many great ideas for so many great things. Now i just need the time ( and trips) to make them all happen.

Anywhoo...I agreed to help my friend make window clings for her daughter's cheer squad. I found most of the names on your site, but there are 4 that are missing in the design that I need.
could you please do "Elyse" and "Emily" in design N19 and "Jessica" and "Morgan" in design N4. And "Mrs. Berger" in the Tink design N33.

Thanx so much in advance. And if anyone is hanging around ASMu Feb 7-Feb 11, just knock and say hello.

Here are your name designs...

elyse_name_we_red.jpg

emily_name_we_red.jpg

jessica_name_we_border.jpg

morgan_name_we_border.jpg

mrsberger_name_tink_green.jpg

Hi Amy :)

Can I get M33- Food card? It's 8 days and 1 TS, CS, and snack per day per person. There are 3 of us and at the top our last name is Ganley :) Thanks Amy :)
Could I also get H18 with "Dani" "Jeanie" and "Richard" on each design with 2008 at the bottom?

Thanks if you can, Dani!

Hi Amy :)

Can I get M33- Food card? It's 8 days and 1 TS, CS, and snack per day per person. There are 3 of us and at the top our last name is Ganley :) Thanks Amy :)
Could I also get H18 with "Dani" "Jeanie" and "Richard" on each design with 2008 at the bottom?

Thanks if you can, Dani!

Here are your designs. I did your dining card and posted it sometime before but I'll post it again here in case you missed it.

ganley_dining.jpg

dani_july4.jpg

jeanie_july4.jpg

richard_july4.jpg

Here are your designs. I did your dining card and posted it sometime before but I'll post it again here in case you missed it.

ganley_dining.jpg

dani_july4.jpg

jeanie_july4.jpg

richard_july4.jpg

Oh my gosh!! Thank you!!! Sorry, I thought I told you about 9 day! thanks again :):) By the way, how do you use the dining card??

Not IF but WHEN you come up with something cute - we would love to see it!

Aww..Thanks.

I did come up with a design but cannot get it to post correctly. I used Publisher and when I upload to Photobucket only the background comes through. The pictures I added and the text do not upload. A friend explained "layers" but I cannot figure it out.:confused3

Morning Amy, Is it possbile to get the Tink Jean name design vertically? I'd like to iron it on a pair of capri's going down the thigh/leg part. If so, can the following be done each in the Tink Jean name desing?
1. Tink's name
2. Kim
3. Zonai
4. Montia
5. Deena
6. Mom

Thanks!

Oh my gosh!! Thank you!!! Sorry, I thought I told you about 9 day! thanks again :):) By the way, how do you use the dining card??

I have never been so I do not know from personal experience but... I believe that people either cross off or circle them as they use them and it helps to keep track of what they have left.

Morning Amy, Is it possbile to get the Tink Jean name design vertically? I'd like to iron it on a pair of capri's going down the thigh/leg part. If so, can the following be done each in the Tink Jean name desing?
1. Tink's name
2. Kim
3. Zonai
4. Montia
5. Deena
6. Mom

Thanks!

It took some re-working but hopefully this is what you were after... I would love to see a picture of these when they are done - sounds like a neat idea!

tink_name_vertical.jpg

kim_name_tink_vert.jpg

zonai_name_tink_vert.jpg

montia_name_tink_vert.jpg

deena_name_tink_vert.jpg

mom_name_tink_vert.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter