Amy's Designs

I am really sorry that this happened!! You were fantastic at what you did. Like PP's said, you did it better than Disney could have, they definalty need to take that into consideration when designing their merchandise!! Thank you so much for what you have done for our family!! We wore the shirts with pride!!

:hug: Thank you for all the designs you did for my family you truly made our 1st trip one they will always remember .You rock at what you do and it is sad that you can't do it anymore... :hug:

Thank you all for your kindness and gratitude. I have loved helping each and every one of you.

Have A Disney Day!

will your designs that are on here stay here. There are a few I would love to use for making my scrap books for our trip. You will surely be missed. Your designs are wonderful and amazing

will your designs that are on here stay here. There are a few I would love to use for making my scrap books for our trip. You will surely be missed. Your designs are wonderful and amazing

All of my designs on my photobucket have been deleted. Whatever images you see of my designs are being hosted by someone else. I do not have any control over these. So if you can find it, feel free to use it!

All of my designs on my photobucket have been deleted. Whatever images you see of my designs are being hosted by someone else. I do not have any control over these. So if you can find it, feel free to use it!

I know I have already said it, but this makes me sooo sad :( Amy, thanks again soooo much for everything you did for us!! When we are in Disney wearing our shirts and carrying our bags with pride, I will think of you and how awesome our pictures will be w/matching shirts and bags b/c of you!!!;)

Amy, I am so sad to hear this. You did such beautiful work and I enjoyed looking at all of your designs. I feel bad this is happening to you!!!

I've never been mad at Disney before, never. But to stop a talent like your's is just...cruel.

Thank you so much for the designs you've made for me Amy. I appreciate it. Hopefully you can return to the design world soon :)

Are you the only one? :l

To my knowledge, I am the only designer that was contacted.

I've never been mad at Disney before, never. But to stop a talent like your's is just...cruel.

Thank you so much for the designs you've made for me Amy. I appreciate it. Hopefully you can return to the design world soon :)

Thank for your kind words. I miss designing already. I will pop in here from time to time to see all of the wonderful new designs and hopefully that will help me get my fix - or make it worse? There are so many fabulous designers on here, in a week - you'll all say "Amy - oh I kinda remember her?" ha ha

To my knowledge, I am the only designer that was contacted.

Thank for your kind words. I miss designing already. I will pop in here from time to time to see all of the wonderful new designs and hopefully that will help me get my fix - or make it worse? There are so many fabulous designers on here, in a week - you'll all say "Amy - oh I kinda remember her?" ha ha

Why are you the only one????:headache:

We'll never forget you Amy! :hug:

Amy,
I am so sorry that this happened. :sad2: I hope something can be worked out since you love to do it and are so good at it.
DD is also hearbroken:sad: She loved your website and your designs. We would sit at the computer together and look at your work. You really inspired her. She is mad that I didn't copy more of your designs and hold in a file for her. She is 10, loves Disney and to create on the computer. A kindred spirit you might say:angel:

I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful designs you made for our future trip. I wish I had been more greedy and had you make more for me.:rolleyes1 :guilty: I foolishly didn't save my Valentines, thinking I would get them from my post today when I needed them.:headache:

We won't forget ya!:hug:
DD and I will both be waiting,:surfweb: hoping for the best.pixiedust:

Amy I am so sorry this happened. I don't get to experience any of your work or anyone else's but they all looked so great. I can't believe that you can't make shirts anymore. Do you think this means that know one can copy a artwork and make shirts? I wanted to make shirts for my upcoming trip but I am scared now.:confused3
Just when you find something good poof its gone.

Amy I am so sorry this happened. I don't get to experience any of your work or anyone else's but they all looked so great. I can't believe that you can't make shirts anymore. Do you think this means that know one can copy a artwork and make shirts? I wanted to make shirts for my upcoming trip but I am scared now.:confused3
Just when you find something good poof its gone.

I am not a legal professional so my word really doesn't mean anything but...

the man who contacted me, his job is to enforce infringements online.

I do not believe that wearing a/the shirt - you will be in any danger.

It's a good thing that we will be able to wear our shirts because they are all done and I just posted my pictures:) Amy, you WILL be missed and remembered...dear lady.

amy we love u and know we care we have gottin to know u from the love u have put in all ur designs.your designs are in are heart do to them being in in are memories of are very special trips to WDW. :grouphug:

It's a good thing that we will be able to wear our shirts because they are all done and I just posted my pictures:) Amy, you WILL be missed and remembered...dear lady.

amy we love u and know we care we have gottin to know u from the love u have put in all ur designs.your designs are in are heart do to them being in in are memories of are very special trips to WDW. :grouphug:

You are both very sweet - thank you for making my morning start off so well today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter