"And then there were four" PTR

Skala

Mouseketeer
We start our journey to DLRP in exactly one week:cool1::cool1::cool1: time for a PTR!

CAST
Me, favourite ride POTC
DH, favourite ride Crush
DS 7 favourite ride BTM
DN 7 first time!

We went to DLRP for the first time in March 2008 and were hooked! We managed to sneak in another visit the same year in December on route to the UK for Christmas. That second trip was even more magical- DLRP is so beautiful at Christmas and the icing on the cake was DS being chosen to go on stage for Mickey's Winter Wonderland show- priceless. Anyway, this time we're taking DH's nephew with us. Thus the title of the PTR. DN is the same age as DS and they are great friends.:goodvibes

DN has never travelled anywhere- so it should be interesting- he's never been on a train let alone a plane . I must admit to being a little worried as to wether he'll "get it"- if you know what I mean. Will he want stalk characters for autographs? Will he like BTM? Will he be able to get up before 10am?
DS has decided to "train him" this involves....
Long walks- to build up stamina
Fast roundabout rides- practice for tea cups and Crush
Disney films- got to know your characters!
Endless Disney chatter!!!!!

Plans
We leave the Island where we live next Saturday. We'll travel to the Mainland - to Patras where we'll stay the night.
Sunday we'll get up early to drive to Athens for our Easy Jet flight to Orly.
I've booked EzyShuttle John to pick us up and if all goes smoothly we should be at the Hotel around 15.00:goodvibes
We're staying at the Sequoia for 5 nights. We have to wake up at the uncivilized hour of 4am on the 12th of November for the early morning flight back to Greece.

Food
We love the table service restaurants - eating is part of the holiday for us- and the theming in the restaurants is fab

Sunday- DH favourite- Blue Lagoon
Monday- It's a celebration day for DS so I think it's a good excuse to try Inventions for the first time- followed by Fireworks:banana::banana:
Tuesday- DS favourite Silver Spur- we want to eat well lunch time as in the evening it's BBWWS- and none of us liked the food last time!
Wednesday- My favourite- Walts:cloud9:
Thursday- We're trying another new one (for us)- Agrabah Cafe

Must Do's
Apart from all our old favourite rides and Parades we want to see/do the following for the first time..

Toy Story Playland
Stars n Cars
Stunt Show
Stitch Show
Meet Captain Jack Sparrow
Meet Aladdin
Tree lighting Ceremony

As you can see I haven't thought about the trip much:rotfl:

We can't wait!!!!!!:dance3:

We are going at the exact same time as you!
And we are also eating at Blue Lagoon on the Sunday night :wizard:
Have you booked your meals? We were told when we phoned that Walts is only serving lunch that entire week, not dinner, just in case you were expecting to go to Walts for dinner on the Wednesday :)
We are just as excited as you :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I'm sure your nephew will love it!

Hi there:goodvibes
Yes we've booked all our meals- we're eating lunchtime at Walts- I don't want to miss that one! Not long now :yay:

Hi there:goodvibes
Yes we've booked all our meals- we're eating lunchtime at Walts- I don't want to miss that one! Not long now :yay:

yay that's good! We are eating:
Sunday - Blue Lagoon
Monday - lunch at Walts, dinner at Annettes after fireworks
Tuesday - going to Val D'Europe
Wednesday - Steakhouse
Thursday - Cafe Mickey
Friday - lunch at Lucky Nugget

Lucky you going to Inventions! I would love to go there, but my mum and sister are quite fussy and probably wouldn't find enough to eat to justify the price.
I'm really looking forward to all our meals though (as well as everything else, obviously) We are going to a few places we've never been before so it's very exciting!
Also, forgot to say, I laughed out loud at the Disney Training description! Let me know how effective it is, might need to use some techniques on my Disney hating boyfriend (age 24) before our first trip together in June!

Will do:goodvibes
My DH was sceptical before our first trip but now he's almost as keen as me and DS - though he'd never admit it to his mates- so I'm sure you'll be suprised in June;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter