Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

I just voted :goodvibes We were nominated for an award a few years ago and I remember how exciting it was to get people to vote for us :yay: Good luck!

I voted too! I'm late on commenting about it! :laughing:
I still love going back and looking through your wedding!

An Asia girls trip sounds great!! For maternity pics, are you talking doing maternity pics in a park somewhere with Regina??? We're going to start trying as soon as the wedding is over, Disney maternity pictures sound awesome!! :goodvibes

Just to let you know that I voted for you sweetie!!! How could I not!!

Thanks so much!

I voted too! I'm late on commenting about it! :laughing:
I still love going back and looking through your wedding!

An Asia girls trip sounds great!! For maternity pics, are you talking doing maternity pics in a park somewhere with Regina??? We're going to start trying as soon as the wedding is over, Disney maternity pictures sound awesome!! :goodvibes

Thank you! I love going back and looking through my pics too..sigh! I can't believe it's already been 8 months!

I'm so excited about the Asia trip, but scared too! It's a COMPLETELY different culture over there. I wonder if any Disbrides have been over there and have tips....hmmm

As for the maternity pics, there aren't any plans yet. We aren't going to start trying until after the Asia trip at the earliest but ideally I would like to own a house first. But it came up in one of our conversations with Regina because she was doing pics for a family member (I think her sister in law?) and then we got to talking about how she will definitely be doing ours one day, hopefully sooner rather then later! So then when she posted a teaser of our MK shoot on her FB page, she put up that she can't wait to do our maternity pics and we've been on that roll since then. Really, I just want any excuse to work with her again...she's soooo amazing! I'm not really sure where we'd do them. I'd probably give her free reign of wherever she would think is best! And there could be a baby in your future soon then!!

All your photos are so wonderful. The lead up to your wedding, the actual wedding, engagement and MK Shoot pics are so beautiful. You were one very beautiful bride.

I loved reading it all... just wow.

Good luck with the DWB awards. You deserve to win x

All your photos are so wonderful. The lead up to your wedding, the actual wedding, engagement and MK Shoot pics are so beautiful. You were one very beautiful bride.

I loved reading it all... just wow.

Good luck with the DWB awards. You deserve to win x

Aww..thank you so much...you totally made my night!

We just finalized our plans for our anniverary shoot with Regina!

We are doing it the evening of Sunday the 10th. Then I have to go to work on Monday morning (the last day with the kids is the Thursday before but then we have post-planning Friday and then that Monday. Grr!! Going back for that Monday will be such a pain!) Then we will check into GF CL Monday afternoon and we have reservations at V&A that night! So excited! We will probably just relax around the hotel on Tuesday. We didn't get to take advantage of the club level for our wedding, so I'm hoping to do that this time!

And I'm debating whether or not to get Beaute Special to do my hair & makeup for the anniversary shoot. I loved what they did for my other shoots and am trying to justify spending the money for this one. What do you guys think?

That is AWESOME that u guys are shooting with Regina again! :lovestruc I would definitely spend the money on Beaute speciale for your photo shoot because these are pics u will look back on forever... U dont want to look busted! :rotfl: Your plans sound like so much fun :cutie:

That sounds like a wonderful 1st anniversary, Andrea! I can't believe it's almost been a year for you!

I would probably spring for hair and makeup, it'll look great in the pictures and you can get pampered again!

:woohoo: for another photo shoot with Regina!!!

I'm having the same issues as you though. We've booked our anniversary pics for 9/14. I'm wondering if I should do hair & make-up again. I know I should, because if I don't... whatever my face and hair looks like, will be compliments of youtube videos. :rotfl: I have no idea how to do either. I NEVER wear make-up, and I just dry my hair after washing.. sometimes a little flat iron!

Oooo the plans sound so exciting! I hope you will write about it, especially V&A! You are going to love it!!

If it were me, I don't think I would have professional hair & makeup for the anniversary shoot. It's about $120, right? I always think in terms of what else I could get with that money... I'd rather do pool cabanas, or a nice bottle of wine with dinner, maybe another nice dinner on Tuesday? But, I do feel very comfortable doing my own hair and makeup-- I grew up in dance and theatre and learned my own little tricks from that.

Just comes down to whatever will make you the most happy, I think :goodvibes

I have BS booked three times my wedding week! LOL The rehearsal, wedding, and bridal portrait. So I am all about getting the pros to make me look good...especially when professional photos are involved! I say go for it.

That is AWESOME that u guys are shooting with Regina again! :lovestruc I would definitely spend the money on Beaute speciale for your photo shoot because these are pics u will look back on forever... U dont want to look busted! :rotfl: Your plans sound like so much fun :cutie:

I know, I am soo excited to shoot with her again! I just love her!

That sounds like a wonderful 1st anniversary, Andrea! I can't believe it's almost been a year for you!

I would probably spring for hair and makeup, it'll look great in the pictures and you can get pampered again!

I can't believe it's been almost a year either!

:woohoo: for another photo shoot with Regina!!!

I'm having the same issues as you though. We've booked our anniversary pics for 9/14. I'm wondering if I should do hair & make-up again. I know I should, because if I don't... whatever my face and hair looks like, will be compliments of youtube videos. :rotfl: I have no idea how to do either. I NEVER wear make-up, and I just dry my hair after washing.. sometimes a little flat iron!

I think I have decided to go for it! I just emailed Beaute Speciale to see if Jackie is available...if so, I'm definitely doing it....if not, I'll have to think about it some more!
Oooo the plans sound so exciting! I hope you will write about it, especially V&A! You are going to love it!!

If it were me, I don't think I would have professional hair & makeup for the anniversary shoot. It's about $120, right? I always think in terms of what else I could get with that money... I'd rather do pool cabanas, or a nice bottle of wine with dinner, maybe another nice dinner on Tuesday? But, I do feel very comfortable doing my own hair and makeup-- I grew up in dance and theatre and learned my own little tricks from that.

Just comes down to whatever will make you the most happy, I think :goodvibes

I will definitely write about it. I miss having something to write about on here! (although I'll be going to Honk Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney this summer...can I just add that on to my PJ? :lmao:)

I'm not too good with my own hair and makeup. All I really do with it is straighten it..not too good with doing it. And makeup--I just know how to do my everyday basic makeup-boo! I know I could be putting the money to better use though :confused3

I have BS booked three times my wedding week! LOL The rehearsal, wedding, and bridal portrait. So I am all about getting the pros to make me look good...especially when professional photos are involved! I say go for it.

So I decided to probably go for it! Hopefully Jackie is available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter