Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

AndreaandKory-0041.jpg

AndreaandKory-0042.jpg

AndreaandKory-0043.jpg

AndreaandKory-0044.jpg

AndreaandKory-0045.jpg

AndreaandKory-0046.jpg

AndreaandKory-0047.jpg

AndreaandKory-0048.jpg

AndreaandKory-0049.jpg

AndreaandKory-0050.jpg

AndreaandKory-0051.jpg

AndreaandKory-0052.jpg

AndreaandKory-0053.jpg

AndreaandKory-0054.jpg

AndreaandKory-0055.jpg

AndreaandKory-0056.jpg

AndreaandKory-0057.jpg

AndreaandKory-0058.jpg

AndreaandKory-0059.jpg

AndreaandKory-0060.jpg

The pictures are stunning. I'm so glad for you that you got to do them. They will be a beautiful memory! The year went by SO fast!

As I am approaching my 13th anniversary, I have to say I look at trips the way I looked at my wedding. And you know, I live vicariously through all of you girls!

When are you going to Tokyo? Or did I miss that?

Andrea I love them!!! The color is just amazing and fun!!! I don't know how you're going to pick what to display at home!!! Regina worked her magic again :)

The pictures are stunning. I'm so glad for you that you got to do them. They will be a beautiful memory! The year went by SO fast!

As I am approaching my 13th anniversary, I have to say I look at trips the way I looked at my wedding. And you know, I live vicariously through all of you girls!

When are you going to Tokyo? Or did I miss that?

Thank you! It did go by fast! And congrats on your 13 years! I went to Tokyo in June/July. Hopefully I will be starting my TR later this week!

Andrea I love them!!! The color is just amazing and fun!!! I don't know how you're going to pick what to display at home!!! Regina worked her magic again :)

Thank you!! It's going to be so hard to pick!

Hey Andrea! Your pictures look great! I love every single picture!!! You both look so in love! :love: I cant believe it has been a year! Time flies!

In love with all the pictures, all amazing! You really make me wanna take anniversary pics now...i just might have to! Happy 1 year, again! :)

Great thread and awesome pics. Glad to have you on our FE list. Looking forward to meeting you on the April cruise. :cool1:

Fairly new to the DIS Boards but I've been reading your PJ and absolutely love it! I saw your times guide and was wondering if you still had the template and could send it to me. I'm getting married this year 12/13/14.

Just spent the day reading through your report...it was great..thank you for sharing...pics were beautiful...love the flowers....how much were the centerpeices...not sure if I saw the cost breakdown for floral...

Congrats to you both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter