Andreah and Brian - Dec 8th, 2009 (Reception Photos Posted)

I just wanted to offer my condolences as well - I (obviously) never commented on your PJ, but it was one of the first I read back when I first discovered this section of the boards while I was in college, and I never forgot your sweet proposal and amazing love story. Of course, I never felt right commenting on anything here when I was just a 19 year old college kid with no engagement to speak of, but I just wanted you to know that I never did forget your story and yours was one of the very first that inspired me to have my own DFTW. Sending you and your family all my good thoughts :grouphug:

I just wanted to offer my condolences as well - I (obviously) never commented on your PJ, but it was one of the first I read back when I first discovered this section of the boards while I was in college, and I never forgot your sweet proposal and amazing love story. Of course, I never felt right commenting on anything here when I was just a 19 year old college kid with no engagement to speak of, but I just wanted you to know that I never did forget your story and yours was one of the very first that inspired me to have my own DFTW. Sending you and your family all my good thoughts :grouphug:

Thank you so much!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I remember your PJ/TR vividly and thought your story was magical, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh Andreah, I am so sorry for your loss. I am heartbroken to hear of Brian's passing.

You are so right though. Your wedding was absolutely perfect and you will always have memories and your gorgeous photos!

Hugs to you. :grouphug:

Oh Andreah, I am so sorry for your loss. I am heartbroken to hear of Brian's passing. You are so right though. Your wedding was absolutely perfect and you will always have memories and your gorgeous photos! Hugs to you. :grouphug:

Thanks so much :-)

Oh my God! I don't usually come back to this section of the boards, but I came back to have a read through some PJ's and got all excited when I saw one that I recognised. I'm devastated that this is the reason why it has come back to the top of the pages.

I'm so sorry for your loss Andreah.

Oh my God! I don't usually come back to this section of the boards, but I came back to have a read through some PJ's and got all excited when I saw one that I recognised. I'm devastated that this is the reason why it has come back to the top of the pages. I'm so sorry for your loss Andreah.

Thank you so much for thinking of us :-)

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I remember your beautiful wedding well from when I was in the pre-planning stages for our VR. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

My son is getting married May 2015 at the WP and reception at the GF, so I started randomly reading PJ, I read yours over the weekend.
when I got to the end and saw that you listed that your husband passed away I started to cry for you and your son, my deepest sympathies, your wedding was truly special, thank you for sharing it with us all....:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter