Andreah and Brian - Dec 8th, 2009 (Reception Photos Posted)

I had a hard time choosing which picture was the most memorable . . . until I saw the expressions in the tequila picture. That was priceless! =]

The Churchill Studios family:

763165975_MKSdF-M.jpg

763166079_8TwfW-M.jpg

763166227_VKspQ-M.jpg

763166287_827qH-M.jpg

My FAVORITE photo of Gavin:

763166577_R8azq-M.jpg

More reception candids:

762896230_icrv4-M.jpg

762896494_gHqAf-M.jpg

762896869_6HPWr-M.jpg

762897452_M3jdQ-M.jpg

762897845_BYX7Z-M.jpg

762898337_MaFA9-M.jpg

762898509_wzHre-M.jpg

762898951_TWjpW-M.jpg

762903624_YPNcK-M.jpg

762905400_5d9sj-M.jpg

762905537_63hwa-M.jpg

762905688_rLyeK-M.jpg

762906182_7iWBZ-M.jpg

762906355_Uyruh-M.jpg

And the last photo on the DVD we received from the Miotto's is a photo that did not appear in the preview galleries. It was a photo of the gift we gave Misty and Nelio at the end of the reception. Brian and I thought this was cool . . . kind of like them saying "Thank you for the thank you!"

763007403_JLoDq-L.jpg

Okay, so now that I've tied up the reception, I need to go back and do some more photo retouching before I start posting the after-wedding portion of the trip report. And I probably won't be able to get to that until after my company's annual Leadership Conference. It's a weeklong conference with about 300 attendees that I help coordinate - and it's being held next week. But, before I retreat back into hiding until later this month, I wanted to share one last photo for now.

This is Sonja going back to confront the column / pillar that gave her so much static earlier that day:

752614403_mPTiZ-L.jpg

It looks like a wonderful wedding, congratulations again.

Thank you! I pieced together the ceremony script I wanted so I'll be sure he has it the day of, if not I'll have a copy of it for him.

I had a problem with him as he added something in to my ceremony that I did not want. If there is anything you don't want i'd mention that to him.

Hey Andreah!

Sorry if you already posted this, but I was wondering how you got all your DIY things to the reception? Did you arrange for someone to get everything from you ahead of time?

BTW- I love your fireworks pics! I can't beleive how well they turned out from that location!

Thank you!

We really lucked out because Brian's office manager goddess (and one of my best friends) always likes to drive to Disney. So we gave her a big Rubbermaid tub containing my dress, accessories and DIY projects. They hit the road on Friday afternoon and we flew in on Saturday morning. We all arrived in the World within an hour or so of each other, and they dropped off the tub at our resort before we went to 'Ohana for dinner.

Andreah, I've been lurking on these boards for a while but have to say your wedding was beautiful! I will be getting married at the WP and having my reception in the Napa Room in August. Thanks for sharing all the photos --they are now a huge inspiration in my planning!

I don't know if you still post around these parts Andreah but I wanted to thank you for making such a detailed trip report! I was looking for details on the Napa Room and while I was here I also found your very special Blended Family vows. What a beautiful wedding and trip you had, thank you for documenting it so wonderfully! It is such a huge help.

I hope you and your family are doing well! :)

Queenie122 said:
I don't know if you still post around these parts Andreah but I wanted to thank you for making such a detailed trip report! I was looking for details on the Napa Room and while I was here I also found your very special Blended Family vows. What a beautiful wedding and trip you had, thank you for documenting it so wonderfully! It is such a huge help.

I hope you and your family are doing well! :)

Thanks so much for the kind words, Queenie! Due to other obligations I haven't been posting as often over the last couple of years, but I've recently made a "comeback" to the DisBoards and have primarily been following the WISH and cruise boards. I'm so happy you've found the information helpful! Hope you're planning is going well! I absolutely LOVE visiting with other Disney Brides!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Queenie! Due to other obligations I haven't been posting as often over the last couple of years, but I've recently made a "comeback" to the DisBoards and have primarily been following the WISH and cruise boards. I'm so happy you've found the information helpful! Hope you're planning is going well! I absolutely LOVE visiting with other Disney Brides!

I totally get that. I originally found the DIS boards when my daughter was granted a Wish trip and I rarely ventured out of that section of the boards. After we got back, she got sick, and I couldn't keep up with my Trip Report. I was absent here for a loonnggg time!

Then she got better, life went on and when I was planning my next trip years later I came back and started visiting other sections of the board. I go on spurts as to where I visit and how often but for at least a couple of years now I've kept up on the wedding section :rolleyes1

Your Trip Report has been invaluable to my planning already, I wish I was able to do a report like yours but I know I won't have the time to keep up. If I am able to get an index in and some pictures, I'll be happy! I need to get my TR started, I keep meaning to do it, I have so many things I need DIS Boards help with! lol

After seeing your pics, I am really hoping I can get the Napa Room. I wasn't *sure* I wanted it, I wasn't sold on the room or the food but your TR here and your Pinterest Board both gave me so much info. But OF COURSE the California Grill is closing for renovations until "late summer" so I have no idea if they will be letting brides book there for late August of next year. I will be so bummed!! I guess I have to call and get things going and ask Disney what is going on.

I just wanted to let you know that even years later all your hard work is still appreciated. Thanks again! :goodvibes

I'm in the process of planning my July 2015 Wishes Wedding. I wish I could do a December wedding like yours! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

I hope you are doing well. Please know that your PJ/TR is a wonderful resource for Disney Brides!

Thank you for sharing all of your plans! :thumbsup2

I'm in the process of planning my July 2015 Wishes Wedding. I wish I could do a December wedding like yours! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you are doing well. Please know that your PJ/TR is a wonderful resource for Disney Brides! Thank you for sharing all of your plans! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I would highly recommend a December wedding! It was PERFECT!

I'm so happy to see that our planning journal still gets visits :-)

I'm so sorry to share that my darling Brian made his journey to heaven almost a year ago after his cancer returned. The memories of our wedding and all the planning that led up to it are SO precious to us both. We are truly blessed to have that experience.

Best wishes with your planning and please don't hesitate to reach out if I can answer any questions for you. If your experience is half as amazing as mine, you are in for the most joyful experience of your life!

Thank you! I would highly recommend a December wedding! It was PERFECT!

I'm so happy to see that our planning journal still gets visits :-)

I'm so sorry to share that my darling Brian made his journey to heaven almost a year ago after his cancer returned. The memories of our wedding and all the planning that led up to it are SO precious to us both. We are truly blessed to have that experience.

Best wishes with your planning and please don't hesitate to reach out if I can answer any questions for you. If your experience is half as amazing as mine, you are in for the most joyful experience of your life!

Oh, Andreah, I am so sorry for your loss. I remember planning my wedding the same time you were planning yours. It was such a beautiful wedding and I am glad you have those memories and the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter